Paradox in my account...

So when I log in it says it sent an SMS to my phone...Well... I get nothing... so I go to support and it asks me to submit a ticket...You have to log in to submit a ticket...How do I submit a ticket if I can't log in...

Side note: I don't recall ever setting up sms. If I did, it isn't to my new phone... so yeah... Why can't I just verify through my email or w.e?

Thanks for the info, I overlooked that anon ticket thing. This really sucks... Looks like I might not be able to participate in Frac Rush seeing as this may take some days to get resolved. I don't think it was hacked, the password wouldn't work and email would be different then most likely. I must have set this up some time ago. Maybe the new month has to do with why it popped up and I just don't recall previous months.

@basil.9532 said:Thanks for the info, I overlooked that anon ticket thing. This really sucks... Looks like I might not be able to participate in Frac Rush seeing as this may take some days to get resolved. I don't think it was hacked, the password wouldn't work and email would be different then most likely. I must have set this up some time ago. Maybe the new month has to do with why it popped up and I just don't recall previous months.

Maybe your IP changed to one outside of the saved range for the first time since months. As the authentification is only needed then, that may be the reason why you haven't ecperienced it for a long time.