(REPOST) Parrot on shoulder skin! :) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

(REPOST) Parrot on shoulder skin! :)

OP:
I was playing gw2 when a random thought hit me: “what if A-net releases a new shoulder skin? it could be a parrot sitting on right/left shoulder that flaps wings whenever we jump or from time to time” thoughts anyone?

new opinion:
With the hook, pirate hat, and peg leg skins released I'm still surprised we havent got a parrot shoulder skin, now its a bit more relevant dont ya think?

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd love this!

Would also go well with pirate runes (which summon a parrot). And maybe the toy sword (which can summon another parrot) and the parrot mail carrier.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• This would be pretty neat! I support that.
    And instead of just flapping its wings (or in addition to), it could also fly around the player character while being idle.

• Pixlboy.5296Pixlboy.5296 Member ✭✭✭

It would be great if it would fly by your shoulder while moving and sits when you stop.

Finally we could celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day properly :)

♫♪ Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ♪♫
    ♪♫ "Selbbub Squarepants" ♫♪

• Shirlias.8104Shirlias.8104 Member ✭✭✭✭

Would be awesome.
    +1

• I actually really like this idea.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.