Otter's Blessing Enrichment

ZioMick.2341

• 6 months later...

I agree. I hope that it will happen because that would be nice if it did. If not then it would be nice if this was like Account Bound featured so all characters could get it too, just like with the new upcoming Legendary Armory.

• Like 1

I would also love a kind of Aura wardrobe where visual treats like infusions and stuff like Otter Spirit can be added or turned off (for players who want the item, but aren't a fan of the visual effect). For so long I have wanted the Koda's Warmth enrichment visual effect on my character, but I can't justify using it when I already have so much karma and I'd much rather have a Gold Find or Magic Find enrichment instead.

• Like 5

I quite agree with the OP's request. It is a nice item and would be great if it were available on other characters.

The thing is there is already a mechanism within the game that could be used. 

Use the Memories of Otter themselves as means to purchase additional Otter's Blessing Enrichments. The Memories of Otter continue to drop even after you get the Enrichment and serve no purpose from then on other than activating the Otter animation if you click on them.

Anet should just create a purchase tab on a vendor in Eye of the North that unlocks once you have gained Otter's Blessing Enrichment.

Place additional Otter's blessing Enrichments on there along with Stormcaller Cores (account bound version), Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones (account bound version) and Volcanic Stormcaller Weapon boxes (account bound version) - price them all accordingly for a combination of Memories of Otter and gold.

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 5

A perfectly reasonable request. I really dunno why the forums usually yield 0 response from Arenanet, even in the discussions section. It always seems to be a User asking for something, some people agree, some disagree, and then the thread gets forgotten.