What legendary armor is the best for a Raider?

Heyo,I have just completed the legendary armor collection and still dont know what armor to chose.I want a armor set that i can use for multiple meta builds but I dont know which one those are...

(I currently have a set of ascended Beserker, viper and harrier heavy armor)

Any tipps?

Always get leg armor on your main character.

If you don't specifically have a main character or you only have 1 build on your main, then you have to choose one of your characters that might have more than 2 builds and you plan on using them often.

Legendary armor only grants you the possibility to switch stats and runes whenever you want, they doesn't have any difference on stats than an ascended armorset, and since the introduction of Equipment Storages, having a legendary set is more of a whim than a necessity (until they implement the legendary armor templates which enables to share the legendary armor between all your characters of the same weight of the armor, but that's probably gonna take a while to be implemented).

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:Honestly ascended equipment is so easy to get, especially as a raider, that it doesn't really matter. Just go for the armor that you like the skin of.

Except for when they eventually add legendary armory meaning you’ll only ever need a single legendary armor set for each weight. It removes the need to have many ascended sets for many builds across many characters.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:Honestly ascended equipment is so easy to get, especially as a raider, that it doesn't really matter. Just go for the armor that you like the skin of.

Except for when they eventually add legendary armory meaning you’ll only ever need a single legendary armor set for each weight. It removes the need to have many ascended sets for many builds across many characters.

Only if you apply that armor to more than 5 sets. That's assuming you craft all ascended armor pieces and don't get any dropped in fractals or raids. Otherwise ascended is cheaper. So when the armory is finally released, you need enough characters that need one or more new armor sets to need more than 5 sets. I'd bet at that point most of your characters are already equipped fully ascended. Unless you're constantly making new characters, you now have a legendary armor and no reason to use it.