The Black Lion Trading Company during the charr civil war

Crystal Black.8190

@Crystal Black.8190 said:As far as I know Evon and his company are still an ash legion operation and ultimately controlled by Malice, although I guess Evon is allowed to act mostly independent.Has there been any involvement of Evon/BLTC in the icebrood saga so far?

no and that is likely due to him being a resident of lions arch, and mostly independent of his legion. And even if he were to be involved; I highly doubt it would be fighting or anything of the like. More than likely he has brought the news to Kiel and the two of them will support with lions guard, he very well might of sent news to ebonhawk to get the ebon vanguard of today involved as well. (If they wanted to include him, without risking lore issues this might be the best way to do it.)

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@"Crystal Black.8190" said:As far as I know Evon and his company are still an ash legion operation and ultimately controlled by Malice, although I guess Evon is allowed to act mostly independent.Has there been any involvement of Evon/BLTC in the icebrood saga so far?

no and that is likely due to him being a resident of lions arch, and mostly independent of his legion. And even if he were to be involved; I highly doubt it would be fighting or anything of the like. More than likely he has brought the news to Kiel and the two of them will support with lions guard, he very well might of sent news to ebonhawk to get the ebon vanguard of today involved as well. (If they wanted to include him, without risking lore issues this might be the best way to do it.)

OP is likely referring to this short story, where founding the BLTC was an Ash Legion operation undercover. By this, unless something happened after that made Evon cut ties, then he is still 100% an Ash Legion soldier, even if on a long distance mission.

The thing though is that short story conflicts with Sareb and we never saw or heard of Evon's warband before or since. So it's been in this confusing state of oddity.