A couple of dynamics and ideas I would like to see for guardian

montecristo.1324

Hello,

Just wanted to share a couple of ideas I was thinking for guardian and I'd like to hear your opinions about it!

Symbols consuming.I like how guardians plays with symbols and how they feels like a hollowed ground where you get buff and disable enemies. One thing I would like to see are skills that detonate the symbols and have a different effects based on the symbol detonated, of course the symbol is consumes afterwards.

Virtues chains.I really like the way on DH you have two F1, I would like to see it more often, maybe with some delay similar to tempest overload, so you click F1 and it unlocks after X seconds a second stronger chain skill.

Pulsing virtuesThis is for core guardian, I really like the idea of having a trade-off when you use the virtues, so it would be fun to have stronger virtues, one thing I would like to see is some kind of effect around the guardian similar to the elite signet, on F1 can pulse dmg or condi, on F2 boons and on F3 something like retaliation or reflect projectiles I don't know.

Again these are just ideas I don't think they are perfectly balanced nor goods, are just some random thoughts I had and wanted to share.