Suspended accounts

Yesterday I made the purchase of 2 games of path of fire with paypal and I have made the refund of 1 and I would like to know why. I bought the one from my partner and mine since it was a gift and on top you have blocked the ip. 4 people live together with 4 different gw and now no one can enter to play. I would like the account to be reinstated and the receipt returned to me. I do not understand why an account is canceled and blocked without consulting me that I am the one that I have paid. The normal thing is to ask if they have used my account without my permission or I have been, in any case block mine too. I do not see it normal to act this way without asking, to write and say that you can not use the same email, change it but not block without asking or anything. Since email takes weeks to answer to see if I have more luck around here.

By "refund" do you mean "charge back"? While both result in you getting your money back they aren't the same thing. The second action is considered fraud and result in permanent suspensions and generally an entire block from being able to use the service all together until a resolution is set. For future reference, if a refund is ever needed make sure the refund is done by the publisher, and not yourself.

Archived