Your fastest FotM run

Arewn.2368

Started my dailies 50 minutes before reset last night with some guildies, so we rushed a bit. We finished our T4s+Recs in about 35 minutes and man was it nice.

I'm sure there are experienced groups of regulars easily blowing through them in under 30 minutes, but what was your fastest dailies run?

I don't fractal much and I'm not a speed runner. I also think the answer to this question depends heavily on which fractals you're running. But the quickest T4 daily run I've had recently clocked in at 24 minutes. I think the selection for that day was a quick one, however. I'm usually happy to complete my T4s + recs in an hour or so, so 35 minutes is great!

35 min is ok I guess if you are not running cms. Though I must admit it depends much on daily rotations, some fractals are just way too long and even a good dps and mobile classes can struggle beating fast all. My fastest lately with 3cms+3t4s+recs was about 50 minutes. But normally takes around from an hour to an hour and 15 min to do all fractals chill.