Your fastest FotM run — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Your fastest FotM run

Started my dailies 50 minutes before reset last night with some guildies, so we rushed a bit. We finished our T4s+Recs in about 35 minutes and man was it nice.

I'm sure there are experienced groups of regulars easily blowing through them in under 30 minutes, but what was your fastest dailies run?

Comments

• AliamRationem.5172AliamRationem.5172 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't fractal much and I'm not a speed runner. I also think the answer to this question depends heavily on which fractals you're running. But the quickest T4 daily run I've had recently clocked in at 24 minutes. I think the selection for that day was a quick one, however. I'm usually happy to complete my T4s + recs in an hour or so, so 35 minutes is great!

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

if you have swampland/mai trin, molten boss and aetherblade.

• 1 person who knows the skips you can finish them very fast.
      I seen videos on aetherblade down to a min to finish.
  • Armen.1483Armen.1483 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

35 min is ok I guess if you are not running cms. Though I must admit it depends much on daily rotations, some fractals are just way too long and even a good dps and mobile classes can struggle beating fast all. My fastest lately with 3cms+3t4s+recs was about 50 minutes. But normally takes around from an hour to an hour and 15 min to do all fractals chill.

• Armen.1483Armen.1483 Member ✭✭✭

Oh btw the hardest part sometimes is getting a group for cms.. It is what takes most time when I am alone. Can go from 1 min to 30 min just waiting that alac lol.

• Deepcuts.9740Deepcuts.9740 Member ✭✭✭

10 seconds
    How to achieve:
    1. Enter FotM via a lfg stating only T4+recs.
    2. Start seeing requests for various titles and KPs.
    3. Maybe even a "your class is useless. change"
    4. Leave FotM
    5. Use the rest of 29:50 minutes to rub the labrador's belly instead of playing with such people.

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

Remember when swampland and molten fractal boss took 5 minutes, and they'd sometimes be dailies on the same day?

Westenev remembers.

• Nephalem.8921Nephalem.8921 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Westenev.5289 said:
    Remember when swampland and molten fractal boss took 5 minutes, and they'd sometimes be dailies on the same day?

Westenev remembers.

They can still be completed that fast. molten boss probably even faster.

• It's always around 40-60 minutes for old CMs +T4. I never did this run under 40 minutes.
    But, what's funny, sometimes waiting for BS takes more time than whole run.

Master of garbage builds and being useless.