Swampland fractal wisp puzzle — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Swampland fractal wisp puzzle

Is it really neccesery to exist. Alot pugs i played seems to be unable to sync it. Wouldnt it be easier to remove it and make a path to tread through to the secondery boss

Swampland fractal wisp puzzle 49 votes

Yes. Remove it
18%
TheSlothArmada.6709ArchonWing.9480sokeenoppa.5384Crystal Black.8190Laila Lightness.8742Mad Queen Malafide.7512Firebeard.1746Raizel.1839threekings.3621 9 votes
No keep it
81%
maddoctor.2738Katsugankz.7156Trevor Boyer.6524Reynarth.4819BunjiKugashira.9754Ayrilana.1396Randulf.7614borgs.6103Katary.7096ArthurDent.9538Infusion.7149gousgou.5438Cyninja.2954Chay.7852Henry.5713zombyturtle.5980Sir Alymer.3406Nephalem.8921Sobx.1758batsymcchicken.5217 40 votes

Comments

• Arcaniaxs.4519Arcaniaxs.4519 Member ✭✭✭
    No keep it

Thats the only thing making it kinda unique i guess... with enough knowlege of the area and traps or just using simple portals it isnt hard at all

• Nephalem.8921Nephalem.8921 Member ✭✭✭✭
    No keep it

Some classes can solo it in t4.

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10, 2020
    No keep it

The only change it might need is an increase to the timer.
    30 seconds often aren't enough for T3 groups.

• Friday.7864Friday.7864 Member ✭✭✭

Well, all people have to do is watch a video and go in alone at T1 to try the paths a few times to learn them.
    That being said a lot of people don't want to put in any effort when it comes to fractals. People are the problem, not the fractal itself.
    Use a mesmer to make a portal for them if you want to make things easier for yourself, can always switch back to another class after wisps.

• Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭
    No keep it

Why I see every time in the forums people cry about mechanics / game modes ?

Like when the community cried about "Slippery Slope" and "Birds" on fractals. Just because you fail and not good enough to face advanced mechanics doesn't mean it should be removed from the game. If it is too hard for you skip the day clear.

• Eekasqueak.7850Eekasqueak.7850 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2020
    No keep it

Not sure what the point of removing it would be, it introduces a mechanic that ties into the last fight.

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭✭
    No keep it

Use a mesmer portal (or the raid equivalent White Mantle Portal device) if it's that bad , swap back after Mossman.

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2020
    No keep it

Yes, I think we should remove everything and after clicking "join/enter/start/login", I should automatically receive the rewards for every activity I can't/don't want to complete.

• Wolfb.7025Wolfb.7025 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020
    No keep it

Its hard, yes, the difficulty step betwen t2 and t3 is surreal.

Said this, this is the charm of the fractal, My only complain is that the game looks so dark without reshade and you can's see the beartraps, which screws you over if you step on one.

Takes time to master, and a lot of group coordination. People underestimate the Invigorator Rifle Prototypes and its a good option if you don't have supporting skills to help people carrying the whisps.

Years just pass like trains
    I wave but they don't sloow dooown~ don't slow doown~♪

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020
    No keep it

They already nerfed it to make the time limit 2-3 times as long to reduce failure. I don't see it needs removing

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Yes. Remove it

The wisp puzzle is super simple and yet I constantly run into T3 groups that still don't get it. I don't think I have ever found it fun when my team does know what to do. And for that reason alone, I would vote in favor of removing it (and replacing it with something that IS fun).

• Nephalem.8921Nephalem.8921 Member ✭✭✭✭
    No keep it

@Mad Queen Malafide.7512 said:
    The wisp puzzle is super simple and yet I constantly run into T3 groups that still don't get it. I don't think I have ever found it fun when my team does know what to do. And for that reason alone, I would vote in favor of removing it (and replacing it with something that IS fun).

It used to be 30sec on all levels. T3 is the first time now you have to do it like it was on release 7 years ago. T1 -T2 are just so easy that nobody learns any mechanic or puzzle there.

• Armen.1483Armen.1483 Member ✭✭✭
    No keep it

People always complain of each fractal that has somewhat little diversity in gameplay. If you just want to autoattack some big boss to death, open world provides a lot of that type of content, leave fractals be.

• No keep it

Not played on T3, but T1-T2 I've not really seen an issue with it...even the boss one I've never had trouble with. (close calls but no fails)

Now, that stupid ooze puzzle in Twlight Arbor on the other hand...