The Silverwastes & Dry Top — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

The Silverwastes & Dry Top

I've been working on my Luminescent armor this week and noticed once again that there isn't a LFG for The SilverWastes and Dry Top. Why isn't this a thing so many years on? Can't be that difficult to add and hopefully they do so soon!

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's prob just an oversight. The lfg tool does periodically get updates, but it didn't really get map specific ones until HoT and LS3. They just haven't gone back and added it for those maps and since almost no one has ever asked for it, it's just something that has slipped by

I can't think of any logical reason otherwise. There's no real reason to object to it either

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Vayne.8563Vayne.8563 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't understand why it's so difficult to look for a Silverwastes group in Central Tyria Squads, since that's where people list it. It's not like there's usually ten groups in that window. Most of the time there's only a couple. Why make even more categories?

• krz.1327krz.1327 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 10, 2020

Dry Top and Silverwastes are available even without LS2 bought so they go under Central Tyria.

• True but a lot of the new people coming into the area don't know that. I've had to explain to that to rather a lot of people. So to make it easier just pop those maps into a category.

• @Zenris.8637 said:
    True but a lot of the new people coming into the area don't know that. I've had to explain to that to rather a lot of people. So to make it easier just pop those maps into a category.

That would fragment the LFG into unnecessary categories. Just because someone is new it doesn't mean they don't have to learn the areas of the game.

Only thing they could add to the game would be an option people could toggle to automatically take them to the appropriate map spot at LFG when they use it. Something like "Always open group searches for my current map".

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

I wish for less fragmentation Anet should just make all dungeons in the same lfg and ppl have to type up what paths they are doing in the lfg instead for example.