Which character you would leave in the Mad King's Labyrinth for a year? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Which character you would leave in the Mad King's Labyrinth for a year?

I asked this on another forum. If the Mad King's Labyrinth stayed fully active but disconnected from the rest of the game via any enter or exit method all year and you could leave a character in there; which character would it be?

Comments

• Palador.2170Palador.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

My charr scrapper, Heylel the Mute.

She uses a couple of drones, rifle, and flamethrower. Her build is centered on the flamethrower, and she does pretty well solo in there. And when things go south, the stealth drone does a good job of getting her out of trouble.

Lip synching is just mime karaoke.

• My necro. Well, reaper I guess I should say. He's the character I run Laby with every year, and I rarely use him outside of that anymore. All those wells and AoEs make farming and tagging easy like cake.

• Taimi, Braham, Marjory and her girlfriend whose name simply eludes me right now - that's how memorable she is, and probably Rox too. It'd just be me, Canuck and Rytlock all the way. We're gonna save to world boys!

• Fluffball.8307Fluffball.8307 Member ✭✭✭✭

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:
    Taimi, Braham, Marjory and her girlfriend whose name simply eludes me right now

Kasmeer. God bless the artist that drew her in Southsun.

• Shirlias.8104Shirlias.8104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

Rox and Braham.
    But i wouldn't mind for more than 1 year.

• Zaltys.7649Zaltys.7649 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

Rytlock. He's already used to being stuck, and I wouldn't have to listen to his complaining for full year.

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

Taimi. I hope she'll rot down there and she wont be missed. :skull: :naughty:

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• I'll third Phlunt. I'll also add another vote for Emoham.

"For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main character--Runa Xandrill, Level 80 Female Human Dragonhunter

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

My ranger, he'd tame all the beasts of the mad void and merge with it

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• Well, if we can't beat the elder dragons...

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

Another vote for Phlunt.

New to the game? Feel free to give a yell if you need PVE help.

• I have to say palawa joko

• Gudy.3607Gudy.3607 Member ✭✭✭

@Mirai Okumori.6205 said:
    I have to say palawa joko

Indeed. Thorn and Joko so very richly deserve each other.

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

Caithe.
    But maybe Punt Phlunt in to give her cushion for the fall.

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• one of my guild mates

The barbarian way:
    1. If it moves, kill it!
    2. If is doesn't move, hit it until it moves and then kill it.
    3. If it still doesn't move it must be a rock so smash it!

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:
    I asked this on another forum. If the Mad King's Labyrinth stayed fully active but disconnected from the rest of the game via any enter or exit method all year and you could leave a character in there; which character would it be?

Someone else's. I like mine too much.

• Weindrasi.3805Weindrasi.3805 Member ✭✭✭

Slither Gorevomit, my old charr necro lady.
    My headcannon is that she serves as one of Mad King Thorn's lunatic court, and thus, would be in the Mad King's Realm at all times other than Halloween. (This is my excuse for doing no map completion or personal story on her--she's my PVP and Halloween Event character)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.