Guide to the lab farm! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Guide to the lab farm!

TL;DW
-take off accessories, you get loot if you hit for 1 damage or 10,000. Just so long as you've tagged it, you're in squad, and the mob dies
-stamina sigils and runes of speed are very helpful
-use aoes and ranged weapons
-bring a melee weapon that hits multiple targets per swing on the autoattack
-USE BOOSTERS AND FOOD TO INCREASE YOUR MAGIC FIND AS HIGH AS YOU CAN
-don't be a kitten

Comments

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

@RisenHowl.2419 said:
    -don't be a kitten

You hear that NO CHARRS ALLOWED! haha!

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• RisenHowl.2419RisenHowl.2419 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm starting a lab run in ~25m, around 2pm EST for anyone that wants in =D

• blp.3489blp.3489 Member ✭✭

In the "Insanely low bag count" thread they say there is a minimum amount of damage you have to do to get credit, here it says 1 damage is as good as 1000, does anyone know if there is a minimum damage and what that minimum is?
    Also, the "do minimum damage" approach doesn't apply to single large targets that take a long time to down does it?
    Sorry for the newbie questions, I just don't want to upset the other squad members.

• Luthan.5236Luthan.5236 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just join some squad and try to get into the map. Then trying to do some doors and bosses for the AP (while also doing a bit carving) ... working slowly towards these. For the bags I would not even farm there. :D (Can just farm some other stuff - where it actually is fun to play instead of running around in circles in the lab - to make money and buy bags if needed. :D)

• RisenHowl.2419RisenHowl.2419 Member ✭✭✭✭

@blp.3489 said:
    In the "Insanely low bag count" thread they say there is a minimum amount of damage you have to do to get credit, here it says 1 damage is as good as 1000, does anyone know if there is a minimum damage and what that minimum is?
    Also, the "do minimum damage" approach doesn't apply to single large targets that take a long time to down does it?
    Sorry for the newbie questions, I just don't want to upset the other squad members.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Loot#Participation