Open World Condi Build.

Oldirtbeard.9834

Hey guys I was thinking about dusting off my Rev, I had a great time with it until I got raped by a bunch of imps in that cavern with Omads Machine during a Season 2 mission (I just assumed I suck and I went back to my Reaper).

Then it occurred to me, I was trying to use a QTFY build in the Open World so perhaps there's something better, I noticed the Power Build gave me a ton of self heals.

Are there any Open World builds you would suggest for a Condi Rev that offers up some strong durability?

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:Hey guys I was thinking about dusting off my Rev, I had a great time with it until I got kitten by a bunch of imps in that cavern with Omads Machine during a Season 2 mission (I just assumed I suck and I went back to my Reaper).

Then it occurred to me, I was trying to use a QTFY build in the Open World so perhaps there's something better, I noticed the Power Build gave me a ton of self heals.

Are there any Open World builds you would suggest for a Condi Rev that offers up some strong durability?

You don't really need a lot of durability beyond your two heals with condirenegade because everything dies so fast. Just take Invocation instead of Devastation so you still have emergency stunbreaks/some cleanse and there's not much that can kill you in the open world.

You could always build in some toughness if you really want, but it's sort of a wash; more toughness = less damage = things don't die as fast and get to hit you more = it's pretty much a wash. You could always take All For One instead of Heartpiercer for some Protection tho--especially since in solo play the only bleeds you really do are from your geo procs.

Archived