CONSTANT DC ON CAMPAIGN MISSIONS..

imagebam.com/image/61454d1356371964

And I mean CONSTANTLY... man since last week I been doing campaign missions for season 1, HOF, POF etc etc and it happens like ALL THE TIME! I lost the count of how many times i had to RESTART LOT OF MISSIONS BECAUSE THE GAME LOSE CONNECTION and UNFORTUNALLY it DOES NOT SAVE when you are doing solo content its VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.You guys will probably NEVER FIX THESE GLITCHES because it is a small issue and almost nobody care and you guys are more worried about ''what do we release next to get the players to spend more cash for us?'' but you know what would help a.net? if you guys AT LEAST add some kinda of AUTO SAVE DURING SOLO MISSION/CAMPAIGN so in case we GET DISCONNECTED IT SAVES EXACTLY FROM WHERE WE STOPED instead saving from the beggining and we have to re-do EVERYTHING AGAIN. This would be very very useful

Sorry about the caps but Im really frustrated and BORED to run the same quests over and over again because of this glitch...

PS: The Balthazar first battle glitches 90% of time it is classic, all my characters i did that it glitched at the very first time, it's RIDICULOUS.

• 3 weeks later...