Minis — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Minis

Hi, I wish that Mini Feline Familiar returned this Halloween that is now. I also wish that there was a Mini Squirrel and a tonic on squirrel where you could jump on trees etc.

Comments

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

re: mini feline familiar... I believe it's available via black lion miniature claim tickets. Check the holiday tab of the tickets. Black lion miniature claim tickets drop from black lion chests, or you can buy them with statuettes. (I'm at work right now and don't see it listed on the GW2 website, but pretty sure I purchased one yesterday)

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

@Udolpho.1209 said:
    re: mini feline familiar... I believe it's available via black lion miniature claim tickets. Check the holiday tab of the tickets. Black lion miniature claim tickets drop from black lion chests, or you can buy them with statuettes. (I'm at work right now and don't see it listed on the GW2 website, but pretty sure I purchased one yesterday)

You are absolutely correct - it is available right now in the holiday tab of the black lion mini ticket menu. Cost is two black lion miniature tickets

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Thank you all for your help. I am so grateful. I will check on that. By the way do you know how to get black lion miniature claim tickets?

• I just checked with the merchants at TP and no one has the Mini Feline Familiar but I will check there from time to time. Thanks again for your help.I appreciate. : )

• On this link https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Feline_Familiar it says that it is not available on gem store but I hope it will be soon be Halloween is over. It would be nice.

edited October 15, 2020

You misunderstand, it's not the vendor it's the tickets. It's available through halloween (possibly longer depending on how long they keep holiday minis in that tab) - you just need black lion miniature tickets from somewhere

If you own any black lion statuettes, 10 will get a ticket and you need 2 tickets

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

@Natta.8905 said:
    By the way do you know how to get black lion miniature claim tickets?

Hey... so you need black lion keys -- which you either get by doing the once weekly key farm, or by purchasing from the gemstore -- to open black lion chests. The black lion miniature claim tickets drop from those chests (common drop). Black lion statuettes drop too, which is currency you can use to buy items, you can buy miniature tickets that way too (1 mini ticket costs 10 statuettes so to buy the mini you want, you need 20 statuettes).

Basically if you've ever opened BL chests, you'll have a few of those mini tickets and/or statuettes kicking around...

• Steve The Cynic.3217Steve The Cynic.3217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2020

@Udolpho.1209 said:

@Natta.8905 said:
    By the way do you know how to get black lion miniature claim tickets?

Hey... so you need black lion keys -- which you either get by doing the once weekly key farm, or by purchasing from the gemstore -- to open black lion chests.

You can also get them from map completion rewards. And people living in Belgium can't buy them in the Gem Store unless that changed somewhere.

EDIT: and other places. See https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest_Key for a list.

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd like a Squirrel minipet too it would be nuts :D
    Seriously though would be all for it, there are a bunch of trees outside my apartment and wild Red Squirrels are a really common sight where I live.
    There's one I see almost on a daily basis that i've named Peanut ^^

• Do you know how long the mini Feline Familiar will be as a Claim Ticket, since it is hard to get the tickets?

edited October 21, 2020

@Natta.8905 said:
    Do you know how long the mini Feline Familiar will be as a Claim Ticket, since it is hard to get the tickets?

According to the wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Miniature_Claim_Ticket

"Since the September 15, 2020 update, all minis are available at all times and will no longer rotate."

That is taken directly from the patch notes for that date, so you shouldn't have to worry about never getting it since it wont disappear now

• Thank you and everyone for your help. I appreciate it a lot. : )

A mini squirrel would be nice since in the game there are minis of racoon and other minis. The squirrel could also be a home instance pet where it can jump on the trees that are there. : )

• I checked on the wiki link you sent and I can not find the mini Feline Familiar there on the list.

edited October 22, 2020

The mini familiar is 100% available. I bought it yesterday and is listed under holidays tab when you click on your miniatures ticket

Trust me ;)

• Thank you so much, I will look. Hope to see you all in the game. : ) Have a great Halloween weekend.

• I let you know how it goes. : )