Domain of Istan Sunspear Uprising META pre-Event is bugged — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Domain of Istan Sunspear Uprising META pre-Event is bugged

haha.1308haha.1308 Member
edited October 15, 2020 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hello,
I am experiencing a bug on every instance of this map.
When the meta starts the bar for the Mordent Forces starts at 0. I guess killing at least one enemy will lead to the next Meta event.
The problem is that it is impossible to complete the Caravan Corpse Event since the event will be skipped.
I cant finish my Vision of Istan collection due to this.

Already contacted Support and made an ingame Bug report about this. Support told me to swap instance but this didn't help.

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

How is it impossible the corpse caravans spawn now and then dont they?
    Just tag up and lfg to get people.

• haha.1308haha.1308 Member
    edited October 15, 2020

The caravans spawn and as soon as one awakend is killed the meta progresses to the next step and the caravan despawns.
    Trust me getting ppl is not the problem. I waited the whole day for the event, just to realise the Mordrent Forces bar disapears so fast you cant even see it sometimes, due to popularity on the map and people killing mobs.

• I'm on the same boat. I've been trying for 4 days. I don't think it's working as intended.

• I've wasted many hours trying to wait for this to spawn the past couple of days, seeing it flash up once and instantly despawn, I am working on Vision, this is the last thing I need to finish the Vision I collection and this is blocking my progression. How frustrating... :/ Guess the collection will be more time gated than originally intended.

• Just did the event and the pre was not bugged, not sure of its based on the instance or the hole event is fixed

• felix.2386felix.2386 Member ✭✭✭

yep, the caravan event never spawns, thus unable to have any progression on the collection.

warrior has been unplayable in pvp
    for 6 months till now

good job balance team

• So over a week on, the maps still bugged to heck, its impossible even with S4 Dailies in the map to get another instance, I spoke to the author of this thread to discern how he managed to kill the event and he appeared to have a different instance than IP 204. I have seen the event a handful of times and every time I have seen it, it despawns super quick, this is demoralizing. :/

• Zenix.6198Zenix.6198 Member ✭✭✭

Bumping, cause still relevant.

• felix.2386felix.2386 Member ✭✭✭

yes please fix asap

warrior has been unplayable in pvp
    for 6 months till now

good job balance team