'Tiered' titles.

Silvia.9130

I keep wondering why can't we get something like new titles for each time you repeat an annual achievement. I think it would make the whole festivals grind somewhat more interesting than doing always the same exact achievement to just get 3-10 bags.I mean, for example, let's take the title 'master carver'.You get it the first time you complete the achievement, but every further time you do it, you barely get anything from it beside the completion for the meta achievement.Wouldn't it be kinda cooler for everyone if the second time you do it you'd get a new title? And so the third, the fourth etc.Do titles require a lot of work? I mean, they could be silly and funny ones, they don't even have to make sense! It would at least give us a bit more motivation to do the achievements.

It could be applied also to other things, like re-do map completion. For example if you do it 5 times you could get a new title, if you do it 10 times yet another that increase in epic!I think that titles would be an easy way to make a few things that are turning a bit stale, somewhat more exciting?

• 1 month later...

@Vavume.8065 said:I don't think that system works well, just look at the AP titles or even the birthday titles, neither of them make it clear which tier you have unlocked, I'm pretty sure most people would not know at what point you obtain Exalted Achiever as example.

Does it really matter though? I meant this as a reward, something to work towards. Personally I don't care about when exactly I got the title as long as it's cool and fits the character I'm using it for.You know, I never do achievements, especially living story ones. The only rare exceptions are when they give some title I love or skins. ?