Ekko has been removed from the desert bl! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Ekko has been removed from the desert bl!

asterix.9614asterix.9614 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 16, 2020 in WvW

Lmao, they won't add anything new but remove what little we have, even though it's just a little easter egg. RIP Ekko the dolphin. Swim in recycle bin heaven....

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@asterix.9614 said:
    Lmao, they won't add anything new but remove what little we have, even though it's just a little easter egg. RIP Ekko the dolphin. Swim in recycle bin heaven....

What was this?

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2020

ekko was homage to that sega game. in anets quest to remove ambient creatures, they also seemingly removed ekko from the south water hole of red bl garri.
    ekko did nuffin' wrong

• diomache.9246diomache.9246 Member ✭✭✭

Red Borderland has a garrison? TIL

Με χίλια ονόματα, μία χάρη, ακρίτας ειτ’ αρματολός, αντάρτης, κλέφτης, παλικάρι; πάντα ειν’ ο ίδιος ο λαός.

• roleplaying in wvw? lul

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

They should put it somewhere in PvE where it makes more sense to be.

• TinkTinkPOOF.9201TinkTinkPOOF.9201 Member ✭✭✭✭

@diomache.9246 said:

There is a red BL?

"When you power creep the game and make it so that spam gameplay is nearly as effective as deep knowledge and nuance, the quality of players will decrease." -Exedore

• asterix.9614asterix.9614 Member ✭✭✭

@Nugget.7203 said:
    roleplaying in wvw? lul

Umm, I said easter egg, not roleplaying, tf no one roleplays in wvw, I know its more or less pve but still.... anyway with anet coding, Ekko was probably the reason people were having lag spikes.

@Teratus.2859 said:

Yea, they should have, still it was kinda nice seeing the little dolphin swimming around.

• EKKO ftw :-)

• @asterix.9614 said:

@Nugget.7203 said:
    roleplaying in wvw? lul

Umm, I said easter egg, not roleplaying, tf no one roleplays in wvw, I know its more or less pve but still.... anyway with anet coding, Ekko was probably the reason people were having lag spikes.

i didnt hear you said anything, did you record yourself saying it? i think you meant typing, typying and saying are 2 different things

• He's in a better world now.
    https://imgur.com/a/s6LuTUk

• Sleepwalker.1398Sleepwalker.1398 Member ✭✭✭✭

@asterix.9614 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:

Yea, they should have, still it was kinda nice seeing the little dolphin swimming around.

I think there are some in Bloodtide Coast and Sandswepts Isles.
    Its been a while since i did pve.

@Nugget.7203 said:

@asterix.9614 said:

@Nugget.7203 said:
    roleplaying in wvw? lul

i didnt hear you said anything, did you record yourself saying it? i think you meant typing, typying and saying are 2 different things

The hell is typying? I don't speak mandarin love.

• acidic.4356acidic.4356 Member ✭✭✭

@asterix.9614 said:

@Nugget.7203 said:
    roleplaying in wvw? lul

i dunno, i saw spiderman tonight in ebg..........

dear anet - rollback to year 2 of wvw, and start again.. thankyou.

• uwu rip little dolphin boi. there is still a billion red and yellow trashmobs everywhere... Anet logic yeet

@diomache.9246 said:

the closest keep to spawn in every border is called "garri" in the language of the game. just like nc for northcamp etc - basic wvw vocabulary this is

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2020

@DemonSeed.3528 said:
    ekko was homage to that sega game. in anets quest to remove ambient creatures, they also seemingly removed ekko from the south water hole of red bl garri.
    ekko did nuffin' wrong

Anet didnt removed it, some one made a soup out of it! XD

I actually never noticed the dolphin :\

Slayers [XD] NSP Guild
    Yao Chen Herald/Ventari
    Ying Wuxian Renegade/Demon

• Virdo.1540Virdo.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

The only reason to play on rbl is to daily visit ekko & see if he/she is ok.

Bring back our friend!

How come they didn't remove the 2 barracuda's instead of Ekko?

@Aeolus.3615 said:
    I actually never noticed the dolphin :\

Ekko is a deadeye dolphin :D

• Caedmon.6798Caedmon.6798 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ekko was too op,did you ever try to fight him ? He could teleport you back to pve.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ekko found Shattered Aegis and ended up transcending reality.

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

If they ever do underwater wvw map they can make dolphins the new yaks rofl ;-)

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

Ekko was replaced by an echo in the pond. I want to ride the big dino's now to smash into a tower.

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DemonSeed.3528 said:
    Ekko was replaced by an echo in the pond. I want to ride the big dino's now to smash into a tower.

Dino siege confirmed for WvW on the new Jurassic WvW map. Hype train!! Choo choo rawr rawr!!

j/k incase...