Mirage Advance fails to execute but goes on CD anyway

Hot Boy.7138

I've noticed a bug with this skill for the last 3 years. Mirage Advance sometimes fails to execute, but still goes on CD. It isn't very often, but it is common for the initial shadowstep of the skill to not send me to the target but still triggers the next action of the skill. I love this skill and it is always on my bar in open world PvE and in Spvp/WvW. Please fix.

@Hot Boy.7138 said:I've noticed a bug with this skill for the last 3 years. Mirage Advance sometimes fails to execute, but still goes on CD. It isn't very often, but it is common for the initial shadowstep of the skill to not send me to the target but still triggers the next action of the skill. I love this skill and it is always on my bar in open world PvE and in Spvp/WvW. Please fix.

I dont use the skill myself but you sure its mirage advance specific bug? and not the teleport bug that all tps share like shadowstep/blink ? where they just teleport you in place

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Hot Boy.7138 said:I've noticed a bug with this skill for the last 3 years. Mirage Advance sometimes fails to execute, but still goes on CD. It isn't very often, but it is common for the initial shadowstep of the skill to not send me to the target but still triggers the next action of the skill. I love this skill and it is always on my bar in open world PvE and in Spvp/WvW. Please fix.

I dont use the skill myself but you sure its mirage advance specific bug? and not the teleport bug that all tps share like shadowstep/blink ? where they just teleport you in place

i haven't noticed an issue with mesmer's blink. and i dont play thief to know about their shadowstep bugs. I can only confidently say that Mirage Advance doesn't work sometimes.