Bots bots bots — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Bots bots bots

uberkingkong.8041uberkingkong.8041 Member ✭✭✭

Seeing not really so many bots.
I keep getting this group with 2 mesmers botting.

Do something.
I see them move in sync all the time. They stop moving every now and then too.

DO SOMETHING

Comments

• Azreell.1568Azreell.1568 Member ✭✭✭

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:
    Whenever I meet a mirage in 3v3 I immediately report for botting. The one time I'm wrong won't outbalance the other 10 times that I got it right

And you are one of the reasons why bots are so difficult to handle for them currently.

The issue we have is everyone reports everyone for being a bot these days.

Its the new meme.

Thus is makes it very difficult for Anet to actually go thru all the spam bot reports to actually find the real ones.

• @Azreell.1568 said:

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:
    Whenever I meet a mirage in 3v3 I immediately report for botting. The one time I'm wrong won't outbalance the other 10 times that I got it right

And you are one of the reasons why bots are so difficult to handle for them currently.

Its the new meme.

Thus is makes it very difficult for Anet to actually go thru all the spam bot reports to actually find the real ones.

Yeah who does this?
    The ones I saw, I knew they were a bot because whoever was runing them had them dressed the same. When spawning back at entrance, they both moved in sync onto each other. Usually if its a real player they don't like others being on top of them and they don't move exact same time as each other.

Also, they did same thing, on the Asura map they always went below, and if someone goes down they go into rezzing mode really quick.

Pretty much the only bots I seen in this game. Unfortunately the next game I had was SAME TWO bots.

These bots really only out of ordinary thing I seen so far, other than Spirit watch and watching someone (ranger, and it was a good player doing it too) teleport every 6 feet all the way to the node to capture it on, which took like 3 seconds after getting the orb. I called them out on it and they said "rangers ability". such bs

Probably why Spirit Watch is still on unranked, because probably is ranger ability but it looks like they teleporting 6 feet until all the way up there.

• Tomo.8324Tomo.8324 Member ✭✭

@Azreell.1568 said:

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Its the new meme.

NOPE
    just nope, bots are EZ to spot....
    Maybe Anet just don't care because it makes the community look busy

• Terrorhuz.4695Terrorhuz.4695 Member ✭✭✭

@Azreell.1568 said:

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Its the new meme.

Look at the reported mesmers, pick a random one to save and ban the 9 others, you're good to go.

• uberkingkong.8041uberkingkong.8041 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 22, 2020

They color coding the bots purple. So obvious.

• Mauzi.5892Mauzi.5892 Member ✭✭✭

Botting is really out of hand. Everywhere you go are freaking bots.
    I just did one map completion and encountered four spots where people where botting. Then I did some pvp and I didn't have ONE SINGLE MATCH without bots. Either on my team or both.

Just remove the repeatable chest already. That's what bots are farming. Free gold. Ruining the game experience for others. PvP is really unplayable right now and you don't care.... so sad...

Botting is the new meta. Free gold for doing nothing.

• Most bots in my experience are scourges. It's really bad with the 3v3 tournament. You see them everywhere, doing the exact same rotations, even after a round is won you see them continuing the same rotation, making it extremely obvious that it's a bot. I report all of them, but I keep seeing them in matches days/weeks later.