What's Your Character's Theme Song?

K THEN.5162

I have a few for various characters, but this is the one that when I hear it on the radio I immediately think of Donari (the character, not the forum poster). It has his strutting, showing off, dashing sword play, ego, drama, and cheerfulness. (Pronunciation hint: The composer's name is ah-DOLF ah-DAHM, at least per the radio announcers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZ4-OTZ5Lw

Probably the wedding march because my female asura runs around in a pink and white wedding dress and it's a game in my guild that if I stand next to someone and another guildie takes a picture of us, that someone becomes my new husband. It has lead to some amusing adventures of me chasing a guildie in circles yelling "MARRY ME!"

I am currently at 5 husbands and always hunting more.

Song for my male charr necro

Song for my male asura thief

Song for my male human engineer

Song for my male human warrior

Song for my male sylvarie ranger

Song for my male human revenant

Song for my female norn mesmer

Still I have a guardian and an ele to get into before i can come up with song for them. now note I naturally dont have a theme song but if i did they would be ones chosen for different reasons maybe way community see the class or how they operate and to how i play them I leave them details up to you to figure out lol

I tried keep the vids as family friendly as possible so hopefully i dont break a forum rule. probably still will to some one though.

I have a few for two of my characters.Kind of a introduction-theme to make a good entrance and a combat-theme.

For my thief:Introduction:

Combat:
She defenitely deserves these as her themes.

My Reaper:Introduction:

Combat:
Only a good entrance makes you a good villain, approved by megamind.^^

Theme Songs I'd give to my Main Character representing best it's Profession and Soul are these:

Thief (Main) - Everdream by Epic Soul Factory - Non Vocal - Story Telling Theme(Originally it has been a long time Cassandra by Thomas Bergersen, which has been also the Name Inspiration, but Everdream reflects by now my Chasracterbetter)

Reaching after the Stars, dreaming of tomorrow, becoming a better person, stronger, to protect those I love and care for.Everdream stands for Cassandra's Wish to protect Tyria, to forget her past and to look forward - always, never looking back.Where Fear Not this Night started, an Everdream follows.

Black Song White Scales from Drakengard 3 - Vocal - Combat Themehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axT_RojfaRs

Vogel im Käfig from Attack on Titan - Vocal - Character Theme - Past/Opening

As a Thief, Cassandra always felt back in her past like a bird in a cage, before she freed herself from her chains of the past that imprisoned her and she become the heroine she is now.

Kaine Salvation from Nier Automata - Vocal - Character Theme - Future/Endinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-7Jh6FsL4

Archived