Leather farm = Elitist

finkle.9513

Before i start these comment i will add that i have based my judgement of actively making a hell of a lot of Gold up to 100g a day, and purchasing loads of gem items from the store.

I find it un fair and elitist,-Unless you have the LS and opened the map you cant join this lucrative farm.-Only open to AOE class, as single targeting is pointless.-Gliding skills also needed, or your left behind on the hill - requires HOT

• Requires auto loot

This Farm is by far the most lucrative means of making gold, yet its only available to the selective few. This for me is extremely bias and unfair, its quiet a disguising and poorly thought out method for introducing leather into the market place. Im rich as fck from it, but its a legal wrong in this game!!

Exclusive? Hardly. The who LS map that opened lake Doric was open for at least three months before they charged for it. And no, it's not only open to aoe, it is just more beneficial to use it. You don't need gliding. Just stay with the pack. Doesn't not require auto farm. It just makes it easier on your fingers. Yes, leather ratios in crafting are completely fucked up. That is a different issue entirely. I played since beta and leather wasn't always this expensive. Having those listed benefits don't make you elitist by any stretch of the imagination. You may want to stay away from raids.

@finkle.9513 said:Before i start these comment i will add that i have based my judgement of actively making a hell of a lot of Gold up to 100g a day, and purchasing loads of gem items from the store.

I find it un fair and elitist,-Unless you have the LS and opened the map you cant join this lucrative farm.-Only open to AOE class, as single targeting is pointless.-Gliding skills also needed, or your left behind on the hill - requires HOT

• Requires auto loot

This Farm is by far the most lucrative means of making gold, yet its only available to the selective few. This for me is extremely bias and unfair, its quiet a disguising and poorly thought out method for introducing leather into the market place. Im rich as kitten from it, but its a legal wrong in this game!!

rather than having a victim mentality why dont you:

Get LS and open mapUse AOEGet Gliding skillsGet Auto loot.

Games offer long term objectives as well as short term and those long term rewards need to feel worth it, ie gliding etc. Sov since you see these things as desireable to you go after them - thats whats makes mmorpgs a thing - long term avatars and objectives., win win for you. Having these rewards arent elitist they are simply used by people who have went after the rewards they seek and got them (simply by playing GW2 in most cases)

@finkle.9513 said:This Farm is by far the most lucrative means of making gold, yet its only available to the selective few. This for me is extremely bias and unfair, its quiet a disguising and poorly thought out method for introducing leather into the market place. Im rich as kitten from it, but its a legal wrong in this game!!

I'm going to stop you there, RIBA and Fractal 40 are the most lucrative gold farms in the game, it has been extensively tested over and over and over again.

@Zeivu.3615 said:Exclusive? Hardly. The who LS map that opened lake Doric was open for at least three months before they charged for it. And no, it's not only open to aoe, it is just more beneficial to use it.

This is Lake Doric?

I guess I need to go do the Living Story now... I've been having a heck of a time getting leather mats for crafting...

Archived