[Top priority] High heels system

Ladies, gentlemen, creatures of Tyria,

as I'm sure, many of you must have noticed a certain crime, monstrosity, Anet is commiting against human and norn females. That crime is commited by cutting off (shortening) the lenght of their legs, when equipping "boots" gear with high heels or similary used costume, which happens due to game's lack of high heels system. Such brutal act is against right of all females and ruins the immersion. Therefore it is up to you, a proper citizen of Tyria, to stand up against this natural law violating act.Say no to hurting the women.Demand high heels system today, bacause tommorow might be late.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Boysenberry.1869 said:

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:This isn't a problem since only Asura
and Charr
are relevant.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Also, why are women running around adventuring in high heels to begin with?

@Selfrighteous.2931 said:@Mea.5491 said: It works if you try.
Yet you are trying to be so logical in a world that's so unlogical.
But as stated above several times above, high heels are part of the game, and if they shouldn't be there to start with, why implement them.

So are you._.

@Haishao.6851 said:Maybe if character maker, animations, and armor style were better I would care about it.

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:This isn't a problem since only Asura and Charr are relevant.

~~Goatdogs ~~and sharkrats are never relevant.Demoncats and yes they are relevant, as are the plantpeople that almost everyone here forgets to mention. I guess the boringpeople and tallboringpeople can be relevant too.

@Zeefa.3915 said:

@Haishao.6851 said:Maybe if character maker, animations, and armor style were better I would care about it.

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:This isn't a problem since only Asura and Charr are relevant.

~~Goatdogs ~~and sharkrats are never relevant.Demoncats and yes they are relevant, as are the plantpeople that almost everyone here forgets to mention. I guess the boringpeople and tallboringpeople can be relevant too.

Salads are not animals so they're fine.

Sure. But this "high heels system" must include:affects all game modes

1. wearer of high heels has a 15% chance every 5 seconds while moving to be knocked down (fall/trip equivalent) for 3 seconds
  2. in combat wearer of high heels has a 5% chance of breaking an ankle, doing so immobilizes character for the duration of combat (can not be removed)
  3. mounting wearer of high heels has a 5% chance of impaling the mount while mounting, resulting in that mount going on cooldown for a minute until it recovers from the abuse

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:Nah, I'm good with the options we have now. Although, I'd like to see the weird thigh-high, heeled boots of the Phalanx armor set meet its end via an "accidental" deletion.

Really? Why? I'd love to hear the reasoning here. Many people enjoy those do their opinions not matter?

@Ubi.4136 said:Sure. But this "high heels system" must include:affects all game modes

1. wearer of high heels has a 15% chance every 5 seconds while moving to be knocked down (fall/trip equivalent) for 3 seconds
  2. in combat wearer of high heels has a 5% chance of breaking an ankle, doing so immobilizes character for the duration of combat (can not be removed)
  3. mounting wearer of high heels has a 5% chance of impaling the mount while mounting, resulting in that mount going on cooldown for a minute until it recovers from the abuse

Not only knocked down, but when you get back up you got a crippling effect added to you that last for 5 seconds.

@Ubi.4136 said:Sure. But this "high heels system" must include:affects all game modes

And if you consume any alcohol then you have to take them off and carry them about in your hands.

@troops.8276 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:Sure. But this "high heels system" must include:
affects all game modes
  2. in combat
    wearer of high heels has a 5% chance of breaking an ankle, doing so immobilizes character for the duration of combat (can not be removed)
  3. mounting
    wearer of high heels has a 5% chance of impaling the mount while mounting, resulting in that mount going on cooldown for a minute until it recovers from the abuse

And if you consume any alcohol then you have to take them off and carry them about in your hands.

Which would have its own attacks, but it as strong as a costume brawl attack.

@Zeefa.3915 said:

Meownotaurs

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:Nah, I'm good with the options we have now. Although, I'd like to see the weird thigh-high, heeled boots of the Phalanx armor set meet its end via an "accidental" deletion.

Really? Why? I'd love to hear the reasoning here. Many people enjoy those do their opinions not matter?

Because I was expressing an opinion of my own. That's all. I think they're hideous. The end.

Archived