[SUGGESTIONS] for the game

medivh.4725

EXTRA BOUNTY PAYOUTSPlayers collect extra bounty by bringing the slayed creature heads or parts to a collector to get addition game point rewards.BOUNTY COLLECTION AP POINTSOpen a new complete bounty collection. I find this to be much better then stuffing our bags with Halloween junks...NAMING OUR MOUNTSLet us name our mountsSELL UNSOULBOUNDSell Un-Soulbound separator tool at TP

@medivh.4725 said:EXTRA BOUNTYPlayers collect extra bounty by bringing the slayed creature heads or parts to a collector to get addition game point rewards.Doesn't add much to the game other than new random drops. Sounds boring.BOUNTY COLLECTIONOpen a new complete bounty collection. I find this to be much better then stuffing our bags with Halloween junks...So instead of halloween junk you will have bounty junk. Sounds boring.NAMING OUR MOUNTSLet us name our mountsSure why not, but then again ANet would have to do more monitoring and the servers would have to handle more stuff that only adds little to the game as a whole.SELL UNSOULBOUNDSell Un-Soulbound separator tool at TPThere are reasons why certain itemsare soul- or accountbound. Selling an unbinder of sorts on the gemstore would defeat these reasons so I doubt this suggestion has a chance.

@medivh.4725 said:EXTRA BOUNTYPlayers collect extra bounty by bringing the slayed creature heads or parts to a collector to get addition game point rewards.BOUNTY COLLECTIONOpen a new complete bounty collection. I find this to be much better then stuffing our bags with Halloween junks...NAMING OUR MOUNTSLet us name our mountsSELL UNSOULBOUNDSell Un-Soulbound separator tool at TP

We already tried the extra bounty option in silverwaste were you needed extracors to get parts from diffrent bosses for collections and turn in extras to npcs.

Cant say I liked that system much.

Your other 3 seems like unnecessary fluff.

*BOUNTY COLLECTIONOpen a new complete bounty collection. I find this to be much better then stuffing our bags with Halloween junks...So instead of Halloween junk you will have bounty junk. Sounds boring.

That's how real bounty collection works. And it is NOT junk when you can claim reward BY taking it to someone. There is also a collection of these heads for additional points so these are no junks...

*NAMING OUR MOUNTSLet us name our mountsSure why not, but then again ANet would have to do more monitoring and the servers would have to handle more stuff that only adds little to the game as a whole.

A ranger now already have way more nameable animals as well as it is. Text are not resource consuming. There is nothing graphical or there is no animation. It is same logic why allowing ranger to name tamed animals. Have that work for our mounts pls. Mounts so much harder to obtain and unlike tamed pets of a ranger, mounts are account bound. So yeah let us give them names.

[NEW SUGGESTION]Can the boss spam minors or do other things because in boss fights alot of times it feels we are fighting the user interface then the boss?So more boss fighting less mechanics please?

@lokh.2695 said:

@medivh.4725 said:*NAMING OUR MOUNTSLet us name our mountsSure why not, but then again ANet would have to do more monitoring and the servers would have to handle more stuff that only adds little to the game as a whole.

Depends. If only the player can see the chosen names, I don't see that it matters.

But I've already named my mounts:

• Dino the Raptor
  • Mr Buns the Springer
  • Fishie the Skimmer
  • Carlos the ... er, I don't need to actually write that, do I?
  • Griffy the Griffon
  • Petey the Roller Beetle
  • Dragocopter the Skyscale
  • (If I had it) Kitty the Warclaw

they already did the collection/ap thing in sw, and they droped that like so much other stuff.naming your mount isnt the same as rangerpets, since mounting is nothing more than an overgloryfied transform. where should the name be displayed anyway. below your name? besides? we already got a green wall of text, we dont need more.

... A button to open every bag/container in the inventory...... an option to use the shift key to highlight multiple items at once for an action (e.g. deletion).

... an option to disable all loot drops except certain selected types (e.g. currency, quest items, exotics or higher, etc).

Clearing all the garbage out of your inventory is so unnecessarily difficult and time consuming. 99.9% of the "loot" you get in this game is absolute junk. I'm tired of sifting through mountains of garbage every week.

@"Fallesafe.5932" said:... A button to open every bag/container in the inventory...... an option to use the shift key to highlight multiple items at once for an action (e.g. deletion).

... an option to disable all loot drops except certain selected types (e.g. currency, quest items, exotics or higher, etc).

Clearing all the garbage out of your inventory is so unnecessarily difficult and time consuming. 99.9% of the "loot" you get in this game is absolute junk. I'm tired of sifting through mountains of garbage every week.

Just send 5x2= 10 in 2 mails to me when you get enough and I will happily sift through it.