"Descent" Crashing

I am getting a consistent game crash (8-10x in a row now) when I try to complete Descent. While riding on Aurene she says "I can...feel his pain." and then my game crashes. Tried updating Windows, verifying install, restarting computer, nothing seems to be working. Found other posts recommending trying on windowed mode and this does not work either. Completely locked out of Skyscale progression due to this crash. When I get booted back to character selection I get the code "code=7:11:3:202:101"

Have dc's as well. I did Pinata earlier and got the reward, I am sure of it. Then after Pinata had a disconnnect and the rewards where gone. That was over an hour ago. Since then I had several crashes on several maps. But the worst was in Vaabi, where I am not able to finish my daily bounty, because as soon as I enter the map I disconnect. And everyone else as well, according to map chat. Not even half a minute on that map gets me disconnected.

So before another big crash like last year happens, I am going to sleep. Don't mind the Pinata or daily that I can't finish. Remembering last year what I lost was alot worse. Don't want that again, so I prefer to log off for now and sleep.