Legendary weapons footprints

Karyk.5721

Please Devs can you do some changes to Gen 2 legendary weapons footprints? They are really not visible and stay on ground for a really short time compared to Twilight or Kudzu footprints.... I know it's not as important as other things but please consider it. Thank you.

I may be alone here, but I prefer the more subtle footfalls and effects of newer (and older) legendaries - it's why Howler, Shooshadoo and Sharur are some of my favorite legendaries so far.s Some could be a little more visible, sure, but I'd hate to see them as in your face as Twilight or Kudzu (even if Kudzu fits my Olmahkan Druid perfectly).

I'd love it if Chuka and Champawat and The Moot footfalls lasted as long as The Shining Blades' or Twilight/Sunrise. I'm holding back on crafting another lege weapon until more news of the expac comes out, as i'd hate to waste resources if a new lege set is released.

Can we get an option to gen 2 all the stupid infusions in the game? I honestly cant see what weapon half the players have due to their infusions / aura's. And that obnoxious green sun orb infusion can go die (its an FPS eater).

on topic.. I think it would be nice to get 2 versions of the weapon skin for legendary, one with long footfalls, one with short.