Thief is the future of all WvW roaming players

haizen.8421

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LetoII.3782 said:

@haizen.8421 said:the life regen is prety impressive!

Wait til you see your first warrior!

:lol: But you didn't loose the target to a warrior! Spellbreaker is a great profession!

Maybe warrior will get stealth in the next expansion!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !That will be a huge change direction in Warrior mechanics!

Gw2 could kill all professions and let ppl choose/mix what ever profession tree they want! :+1:

@haizen.8421 said:

:lol: But you didn't loose the target to a warrior! Spellbreaker is a great profession!

Gw2 could kill all professions and let ppl choose/mix what ever profession tree they want! :+1:

And people would still lose to stealthers and complain how OP they are

!

@LetoII.3782 said:

Maybe we could just have one class and you pick and choose what mechanic you want.

And people would still lose to thieves and complain how OP they are

!

And they'll be able to mix thief tree with other professions to counter it! :bleep_bloop:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

There are plenty of builds/classes that can sneeze at a thief. What are you saying lol?

UGH MY BUILD DOESN'T SO THEREFORE, NO BUILD CAN ANYMORE.

But to be fair, what used to be able to deal with Thief fairly easily have a much harder time now.Spellbreaker now is in a particularly rough spot vs Deadeyes even though they used to slaughter them due to the fact that Warrior's passive invul is gone and can no longer rely on it to back up yur HoT.

@Yasai.3549 said:

There are plenty of builds/classes that can sneeze at a thief. What are you saying lol?

But to be fair, what used to be able to deal with Thief fairly easily have a much harder time now.Spellbreaker now is in a particularly rough spot vs Deadeyes even though they used to slaughter them due to the fact that Warrior's passive invul is gone and can no longer rely on it to back up yur HoT.

Tbh that never saved warriors from ranged projectile tbh, more than anything passive balance stance and reflect on sheild was far better, most or all splb are specced into strength now to actually be a threat

@"anduriell.6280" said:Stealth is broken and stealth needs a full rework.

Stealth alone isn't that problematic, stealthed player can be predictible, in a worst case you can throw a paint grenade. It's ridiculous amount of stacked teleport and mobility skills that allow to cover enormous amounts of distance within literally 1-2 seconds (I wrote some numbers in my other post).

Thief might be the only class where the "Thief mains" are actually less skilled than those who had to learn the game and got good on a more honest class first and then picked thief up as a 2ndary.

I'm convinced after seeing the "mains" try to defend stealth, when the more broken problem relative to every other class is the mobility gap.

Your worst case scenario most of the time will be you have to use your free disengage where everyone else has to die or get ganked more often.

After all this, keeping the high mobility, stealth, and spike dmg continues to be "justified" as they now also believe thief should be the 1 vs 1 master class on top of this lol.

Because they want to become Hokage

( this isn't directed at the poster )

@"TeqkOneStylez.8047" said:Thief might be the only class where the "Thief mains" are actually less skilled than those who had to learn the game and got good on a more honest class first and then picked thief up as a 2ndary.

I'm convinced after seeing the "mains" try to defend stealth, when the more broken problem relative to every other class is the mobility gap.

Your worst case scenario most of the time will be you have to use your free disengage where everyone else has to die or get ganked more often.

After all this, keeping the high mobility, stealth, and spike dmg continues to be "justified" as they now also believe thief should be the 1 vs 1 master class on top of this lol.

Because they want to become Hokage

( this isn't directed at the poster )

Lmao u got that 100% backwards bud, thief thread has by far the most "I need help I switched to thief from x class and get destroyed in almost every engagement" posts, and I mean by far.The thief class is easily the class where its imperative to play and learn how other classes work so as to be able to successfully fight them. U can definitely tell most long time players have left the forums to be replaced by new players, at least judging by a lot of the recent threads coming across like new players who really have very little knoledge of the game or its classes and spreading a lot of misinformation.

@Yasai.3549 said:

To be honest, DPS spellbreaker/warrior is in a rough spot in general these days due to the lack of damage on CC.

Edit: nvm, replied to wrong OP lol