What is the oldest screen cap you have?

Shroud.2307

You can find out by right clicking a photo, going to Properties, then going to the Details tab. Scrolling down you will find a spot that says "date taken".

Out of curiosity, what is the oldest screen cap you have?

This is mine of my oldest character, my Necromancer, from August of 2014.iqQQ8Oz.jpg

I'm not sure when it was taken because I'm on my work computer right now so I can't check the data in the original, but it was one of the beta tests, and before the map and dodge bar were changed, so possibly the April beta weekend?

And yes, it was taken purely because I found a whale in Sanctum Harbour and was excited enough to screenshot it. I did take some others that weekend but they were lost when my computer died. This was the only one I had a copy of.

IbfgdC5h.jpg

Sadly I haven't recovered my oldest screenshots on my old PC, but I remember it pretty fondly: Festival of the Four Winds, I used /sit on the Quaggan stage at the top and it made my Sylvari Thief clip through the stage halfway, making him semi-float/stand in the air while his legs poked out below.

Looking at it again the funniest thing about my screenshot is remembering that my attempt to figure out the crafting system lead to creating tons of Runes of Life!

I think that was a combination of not knowing how discovery worked, so I just focused on things I could make tons of because they needed very few materials, and the fact that in GW1 +20 health is a really good bonus and I hadn't yet realised that in GW2 that's nothing. (Reminds me of everyone complaining that the Hero's Band pre-order item would be over powered because it gave you +2 in every attribute. Anet had to reassure players that there would be equivalent rings available in-game and some would be even better! :D )

@"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:I think my oldest ones are from Beta Weekend 2, in June 2012, but I'm at work and the screenies are on my home PC, which is a long way from where I am.

Er, yeah, a long way, like about ten feet, since I'm on telework, but the PC with them on is swirched off and I'd have to get up and walk over there and ...

... I'm lazy.

Since I'm done for the day, here it is, my very first GW2 screenie, taken 9 June 2012:OYdZzdG.jpg

Here's my very first screenshot, from Beta Weekend 1. I was getting my first feel for how Donari would look after having rp'd him a few months on the guildwars2roleplayers forums.https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375715891280609285/771614448551985162/gw001.jpg

And since that's just documenting some sliders, here's my first in-game screenshot. Which is really just documenting the options, lol. But you can see the UI and that it was a throwaway Norn I made since I wasn't ready to spoil things for Donari's first in-game taste of the world. (Sorry not to embed, if these forums allowed Discord embeds like the ESO ones do I'd be happy to directly show them).https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375715891280609285/771614823926595634/gw009.jpg