Chat Tabs - Vanishing> 5 tabs can be created in game; chat-tabs reset on relogging

TPMN.1483

Can we fix this Anomaly: with the chat tabs....

From the wiki: After a loading screen it is possible to create an extra tab, but it will not be saved. If that 6th tab is closed, it will not be possible to create another 6th or greater tab again until the next loading screen, but that 6th tab can be accessed by left-clicking the arrow adjacent to the add tab symbol. In this way an unknown number of extra chat tabs (greater than 16) can be added that are only accessible through the arrow. However, these chat tabs are removed upon re-logging

• It would be great if we can save > 6 tabs and it persisted to the amount that can be created.

I used to have 6 tabs saved and relogging did not delete this tab, recently it was reduced down to 5 tabs.

• 3 years later...

The same for me too, I usually have 6 tabs, i have to create the 6th one everytime i log in.

[ma][g1][g2][pm][locl][party]

but always loose the party all the time.

PLEASE oh please fix this

Suggestion. in the PMs is there another sub names? so as to not mix up the whispers? and please need to have the option to change the chat colours to custom ones? would really help ma eyes

• Sad 1