Not So Secret Diving Goggles

Alright guys, here's the thing: when all was said and done I actually liked this jumping puzzle. I got myself the position rewinder and far from being tedious, it was actually a lot of fun. But here's the rub: those diving goggles? Complete malarkey. Yeah you heard me.

See, I had to complete this puzzle 9 times to successfully pull off that jump. The amount of crap in your way as you fall, which will instantly kill you if you hit it, combined with the fact that you can't even see anything makes this diving point so close to impossible that it took me 9 tries to get, with a guide. I shudder to think how long it would have taken if I hadn't looked up just exactly where to stand and face to fall in the right direction.

So here is my constructive criticism: the way I see it, one of two things can be done. Either place a checkpoint right at the goggles so you don't have to start over if you screw up (and remove the stupid sight-blocking wall), or remove at least some of the obstacles on your way down (and remove the stupid sight-blocking wall).

Consider yourself in a lucky position with success on the 9th times.It took me about 45mn with wiki, video, and a mesmer help. I think I was close to 20 tries.This was my most frustrating gw2 experience! (especially after raging for 2 hours in that JP, those final steps with moving wheels are extremely difficult)