My multiple suggestions!

These are all suggestions that guildies and I have come up with. More will be added to this list as time goes on.I welcome anyone who wants to express support for any of these suggestions.

New Tonics:-Ambient Creature: Random ambient creature-Jormag minion: random icebrood creature (suggested because someone wanted to be an icebrood quaggan)-Mystery vulpine tonic (random fox)-Mysterybird tonic for non-chicken birds-Crab tonic (so I can harass my friends with /threaten)-Mystery moa tonic-Mystery spider tonic-Mystery steam creature tonic-Red Panda/Racoon Tonic

GHall decorations:-Food and drink items (we have a massive guild hall filled with npcs but the place is barren of food)-Ambient animals (Chickens, dolyaks, etc, just to add some extra life)-ACTUAL TENTS (Those "elonian tents" are not tents and I demand to speak to a manager about this!!!!)-More homely furniture such as beds, simple bookcases (with actual books), chests, wardrobes, etc.-Campfire with a cooking pot or spitroast over it.-Piles of gold and/or other treasures.-Some simpler signposts that are just a rectangle sign on a post.-Dungeon themed decorations that can be bought for dungeon tokens-Decorations based around the different races (asura tech, sylvari vines, Charr metalwork, etc)-Disco ball-Better non-potted plant life (blooming trees, conifers, flowers, ferns, etc)

-Ability for scribe to swap the deluxe HoT decorations around (like turn a charr copter into a vine wall or a vine wall into a wyvern trophy, etc) recipe could take a high-end HoT material (Crystalline Ore?) to do it. Or at least give us the ability to make them now. I just have like 30+ charr copters and only 5 vine walls....-Some kind of "clear all decorations" to remove all decorations currently placed in the guild hall. Of course give it confirmations so someone doesn't do it accidentally.

GHall upgrades:-Training area in guild hall, or at least some decoration golems you test dps on.-Extra guild mission slots similar to the PvE Opportunities slot that are expansion specific. So a slot that gives a HoT mission, and a slot that gives a PoF mission. This would give a wider variety of missions that also wouldn't interfere with smaller, non-expansion guilds' ability to do missions.-Missions or Triggered events that take place inside the guild hall. (example, a guild mission that is "Defend the guild hall from attack!" or something)-A small claimable guild hall that is more compact-Claw Island as a claimable guild hall (can also count as a small claimable guild hall like in my previous suggestion)-Seasonal gathering nodes (candy corn, wintersday gift tree, etc)

General Guild improvements:-Allow at least the guild leader to be able to send out a mass mail to guild members selected by rank.-More guild ranks-Make some way for people to give the guild scribing materials that can't be traded that a scribe can use to craft-Allow scribes to pull materials from the guild bank using the scribing station as long as they have access to the tab the mats are in-Add a set of unique, stat-selectable trinkets that can be purchased with guild commendations.-Allow for the purchase of living story map currencies with guild commendations.-Generally just more desirable things that can be bought with commendations

Titles:-I deserve this-I died—it happens

Skins:-Horrik's Cannon Backpiece (my Horrik cosplay is currently using the White Mantle Scroll as a cannon...)-Helmet from Braham's wolfblood outfit, and while we are at it, the helmet from most outfits would be great stand-alone helmet skins.-New tier of Cultural armour-Safety Shield from Thaumanova Reactor Fractal as a shield skin-Add earnable in-game mount skins by long term repeating of PoF content-Plant mounts, like the fernhounds-Steam creature, asura golem, or charr-built mechanical mounts

-Give all the core world bosses a type of currency like that raids have. And make the currency be tradable for a unique set of armour and weapon skins. Maybe even be able to buy ascended gear with enough of the currency.-A wurmslayer's infusion as a drop from TT that creates puffs of green clouds around the character that matches the wurmslayer's armour pieces.

Commanding:-Ability to tag-down while in squad or have an "invisible tag" option. Implemented by ANet!-Make the commander, lieutenants, and self more visible in squads. Maybe with different frames around the square tile.-A checkbox in the squad panel that allows commanders to disable squad merging entirely.

Emotes:-Flirt with race specific pick up line dialog-Yawn-Giggle-Blush-Faint/play dead Implemented by Anet-Sigh-angry (similar to /sad)-Make /facepalm say "Charactername facepalms" instead of "Charactername is upset"

Misc:-Follow ability to make my character auto path to behind another person's character (no, it wouldn't have to automatically jump or go around corners, just path a straight line, the person leading would be responsible for not rubbing people off on walls and stuff) and combat can disengage the following.-Add another step for Mawdrey to allow people to turn her into a legendary backpack.-Ability to save builds into multiple slots (traits+skills at least, gear also if possible. As we get more and more elites, needing to swap between different builds is going to become more and more of a thing.) Implemented by Anet-Make at least combat tonics usable on mounts.-Achievements and titles for getting map completion on multiple characters.-Luck gobbler for those who have max luck or have no interest in raising their magic find any further.-Library! Something somehow that can keep a record of all the lore books I have obtained so that I can go back and read them without them taking up bank space.-Make the mist on your hands as a revenant only appear when your weapons are drawn or when you are in combat.-Noxious Pod for home instance-Some form of wardrobe skin/dye templates to save a look and re-use later-Make the dungeon vendor in mistlock have dialog that teleports you to the nearest wp for dungeons.

-Separate outlines from the rest of post processing! Having outlines around things completely ruins the immersion of the game for me.

• 3 months later...

Gem Store or Reward items:

1.Add a hairstyle that is long curly hair. You are close with the new curly hair, but longer....think Gaelic dancer long curly hair.

2.Advanced Mail:a. Don’t suppress my mail when I’m mailing guild membersb. Allow me to mail groups of members with a checkbox selection by guild rank, friends, etc. like the gifting check boxes work in the TP

1. Guild slot expansion - Adds 1 - 5 - or 10 guild slots to an account. (I would like to keep my main big build, but join more than one specialty guild like raid, pvp, or other.

2. I am choking on exotic luck. I need an exotic luck converter and I need the choices in it to be T5 and T6 mats or other things to make end game stuff.

3. Permanent Guild Hall instance expander - Allows me to apply the change to a guild I lead and will permanently expand the instance of my guild hall to 50/100/150. This would reduce my guild mission time by an hour easily because of all of the time we spend moving guildies to instances to get them all on the same instance to use the portal.

6.Build template slots - This should be located on the hero panel in a new left nav icon. It should be sorted by game mode so I can easily select a build that I configured for a raid for a toon and a different build if I'm in a fractal or wvw.

7.Closet and expandable tabs - When purchase this adds a button, like the wallet button in the inventory, only this button is on your bank at the bottom. You can toggle to your closet where you can keep all of your armor and trinkets you are saving. Expanders for the closet would be available like expanders for your bank.

8.Arsenal - Same concept as the Closet only for all of the weapons you want to store and it is another button on the bottom of your bank. Expanders would be available.

9.Daily Achievement Cap Remover - I am an achievement hunter and the cap on getting achievements from the daily was a downer for me. I don't even bother getting them all anymore. That used to get me out to parts of the game I wouldn't have otherwise gone to.

4. Put Tonics in the Hero Panel to select like you have mini's in the hero panel to select. There are so many tonics in the game now I can no longer continue to collect them all. They are taking up too much space and I need to keep the ones I will use all the time vs having all of them for special times. There should be a collection for these like there is for the mini's.

5. Map completion achievement for multiple completions- Title and SP for 5 map completions (Frequent Flyer) and reward is 2 extra gifts of exploration. On 10 map completions on an account you get AP and a title (World Traveler) and permanent core heart completion on your account. If you did 10 map completions you should never have to suffer all of the hearts again. Any new toon on the account automatically has them done.

12.Guild Rank Expander: Person with the rank Guild Leader can add 10 more customizable player ranks in guild pane. With the additions of Decorator and Arena Decorator and a couple of other permissions there are expanding roles within the guild, but there were no additions of Rank Slots to support those additional Roles. I would like the ability to add 10 more ranks at a time. Not to mention, creative ranks are just plain fun.

13.Interactive Scribe Deco License so that 400 Level Scribe Creations in my guild hall are interactive and functional for any repping guild member. Some examples: Winter’s Day Trees should each be gatherable for a gift during the time the festival is active….or all year for that matter if we want to keep them out somewhere. The globe (of disappointment) should list differing waypoints weekly, one per each world map. Guildies can go to that waypoint on interacting with the globe. The cornstalks should have candy corn gatherable. The snowmakers should allow gathering of snowflakes. If the guild is willing to produce the mats to make these very expensive items I’d like to see the items give back…slowly. To control the farm, allow only the first of interactive creations placed to function (hate this actually, I'd like to have as many as I want, but I get it. I liken this to buying the ability for making and placing our own nodes.

14.Favor Convertor. Another big one!!!! I LOVE that guildies can choose their buffs at the tavern based on what they are doing. I'd like to buy a favor convertor that can be permanently applied to the guild panel that will allow me to spend our favor earned from missions to increase the number of buffs they can carry at a time instead of just using it for banners. If I toggle this feature that I have bought to "ON" (checked) in the guild pane, the favor would come out of our favor stash for the week at mission reset. If there is not enough favor to support the license purchased (3 buffs =500 favor, 5 buffs=1000 favor, 9 buffs= 1500 favor), then you will revert to just being able to take the default 1 buff and your favor will accumulate until you reach the amount needed to support the buff. During times when you know you want to stack your favor up for anticipated guild hall additions you can uncheck it to turn it off and allow your favor to build up.

15.More armor skins with interchangeable and mix and match pieces and less outfits.........enough said.

16.A house, that I can put in my home instance and decorate.

Other suggestions that are not gem store or potential rewards:

1. Server Identification: Please include a column for server in the guild pane. Multi-server guild members like to WvW and it will help them to find new members in a large multi server guild to include in their parties.

2. Placeables: This area in the guild pane needs to be separated to the categories it is comprised of in the rank permissions. I want to encourage a brand new member to the guild to pursue scribe crafting if they want and allow use of decorations (placeable) to them for advancing crafting, but I want to allow use of consumables (placeables) to higher ranked guild members only. The 4 categories of Storage need to be separated for the purposes of assigning permissions to use them to appropriate ranks.

3. I want access to view my bank/collection remotely much like the TP. Even if I can’t interact with it, I can at least see what I have so I can place a remote order at the TP with the knowledge of how much of something I already have.

4. Guild Hall Arena: The Arena gives the impression it is pvp based considering all of the pvp mats required to advance it, but, it’s not….it’s PvE. Considering all of those pvp items needed consider a toggle to allow players to use the arena in pvp mode using their pvp build.

5. Scribe Reward Track: Scribe is by far the largest expense where there is little to no personal gain. It’s super fun to make the decorations. I’d like to see a Scribe reward track that would drop scribe crafting items with a larger reward at the end of the track to include a list of choices of partially made elements of deco.

6. I'd like to see a panel added to Esa the Frugal in the guild hall that allows a guild leader to check boxes in the background of the items needed for scribe crafting to produce an item. Guildies would see just those items needed in his window and be able to donate into the guild hall vs sending them to a person. Also, things that are needed like the gift of exploration, that can't be mailed, can still be donated for scribe crafting.

7. Permanent Bank, TP, Merchant need to be made account bound. If I have these items on my account I should have an icon on the bottom of my inventory to launch them. They shouldn't take up my shared slots.

8. Library - On the hero tab there should be a line called Lore. I have about a billion books that I've collected in story or events and they take up a large amount of room. I need those books to be collection based like the minis so I can click in the panel and select the ones I have to read back on so I can have my space back.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to see the Guild Halls add an area where your guild can go in as a team on activities.Crab Toss, Keg Brawl, Sanctum Sprint and Southsun Survival.

I'd also like to see some new Guild Missions/Bounties/or at least some variety with the basic missions.

• 3 months later...

@"Mewcifer.5198" said:

You have a lot of good ideas i hope anet is listening :)

GHall decorations:-Food and drink items (we have a massive guild hall filled with npcs but the place is barren of food)-A small claimable guild hall that is more compactWindswept Haven is the small guild hall that is more compact. (We don't need another one like this) It's so tiny compared to the other two (sure there is the sky to build in but nothing to build scaffolding on and its so, so, annoying for our architects.) Plus WSH has all the decorations pretty much already set If you don't want to craft anything you should get Windswept Haven. And yes they have food items around the market (even LP has this) It'd be nice if you could move them around or if they automatically changed seasonally, but i think players would still like to craft this themselves. (make it easy and not too complex please.) The only food item i know of are the glasses of eggnog.

-ACTUAL TENTS (Those "elonian tents" are not tents and I demand to speak to a manager about this!!!!)100% AGREED on this! i was sooooo pissed. "Wtheck is this?!?!?!" (i was looking forward to some desert tents i saw in the desert maps.) i mean if you could rotate it horizontally then it would have been similar to the one in istan but its vertical and it's more of a vertical awning then a tent.

-More homely furniture such as beds, simple bookcases (with actual books), chests, wardrobes, etc.People want beds anet. like you made it possible to sit in chairs, PLEASE ADD BEDS and not just one style. 3 styles at least :)I know why does a guild hall that isn't personal housing need beds? because you anet said we could make parts of the guild hall like a house. A little nook for our selves. You sparked that idea, which isn't really at all true with how this system is but we still want beds! :)

-Dungeon themed decorations that can be bought for dungeon tokensThis could add some new interest to dungeons! and is a great idea!

-Ability for scribe to swap the deluxe HoT decorations around (like turn a charr copter into a vine wall or a vine wall into a wyvern trophy, etc) recipe could take a high-end HoT material (Crystalline Ore?) to do it. I just have like 30+ charr copters and only 5 vine walls....Another wonderful idea! We have way too many copters and wvyerns and would like to switch em to vine walls instead. I mean just sitting in storage, not being used is kind of a waste. And I'm pretty sure the majority of people thought they could add THEIR copter and THEIR wyvern before they realized THEY didn't have priviledges and THEY can't use em anyways.

GHall upgrades:-Training area in guild hall, or at least some decoration golems you test dps on.This would spark some life back into the guild halls, more people would return to using them.I'd like to see the mine in WSH get expanded. There's a track going into a blocked off wall there with a hole on one side that you can look into. Why is this blocked off? After fully upgrading the hall shouldn't this of opened up?

There's just so much that could have been done with the underground of this map that wasn't. Though i could see adding mini games or the dps golem and other things to an area like this.Further Exploration 3WSH - gets underground caverns through the mine area and some sand dune covered buildings open up and become livable. Duplicate merchants for the lower levels and even those glyph karma tools added there and a way point. There could even be an underground lake or lagoon with some deep water bits for skimmer races that players could design. (the other 2 halls both have deep water)

Gilded Hollow could get more home like structures on the upper 3rd and 4rth levels of the hall, a WP could be there or on the roof and a the other things mentioned above, dps golems, mini games, karma glyph tools merchant. They could even add things deep down below the water level SEA CAVES - enter thru the water and go back up, plenty of room for zoning down there.Lost Precipice could have some of the lower water level area buildings cut back further into the rock and/or some other buildings added in rock faces that are away from other things for zoning.

General Guild improvements:-Make some way for people to give the guild scribing materials that can't be traded that a scribe can use to craftFirst i think you have to have guilides that are willing to give scribe mats and not just think meh... I put in all that gold and then don't have privlidges to use anything, nopes.

• 3 months later...

@"Ardid.7203" said:

• Asuran tech and furniture as decorations for the Guild Hall. Just let me make my laboratory already!

Agree so much with that, I'm asking for them since the beginning, whereas racetracks were ok (I can made a roof with them) leviathan bones were useless compared to mad king lab walls, iron platforms, iron stairs and others cool stuffs. I just want racial decorations now, even if in a new added category of decos:Btw my previous thread about that:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/470609#Comment_470609 (see top of the page and bottom)The one from makarov: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/638358#Comment_638358 we got the carpet!!! Yus

I don't know how much I asked for vendors within each Living season map, each selling10 decos from the corresponding map....Just like the gravedigger in Jahai pact camp or the recent Beetle Race vendor (Gh decoration tab). But for every other!-For Istan: Stairs, mirror, wood platforms and staircase, telescope, aetherblade airship, tents and other stuffs within palawadan.-Sandswept: PA announcer, Asuran sliding gate, Hexagonal floating platform, Hexagonal holographic platform, Interact-able Force Field, Colleges and Inquest Banner-Kourna Awakened Inquest light cannon, lab bench, Containment Cells, Holographic asuran twisted vine, Accacia, Asuran round console, Asuran pannel display.

In Ls3 ones: Considering every map: White mantle banners, jade turrets, ether tower, a ton of trees: PINES, PINES with snow, Canopy trees, Ice crystals, several big ferns, bushes, luminescent vines, Ruins, Centaurs houses.....

Outfit overhaul:

• Dyes & options saved per outfit & character for easy swapping
  • Separate dye channels for each outfit part
  • Separate show/hide checkboxes for head, shoulder, hands, feet (, mud-flap)
  • "Aura" shoulder pieces shine through (Nightfury etc.)
  • A hotkey for the outfit sub-window maybe?

Tonics:

• Allow selecting one morph from multi-tonics via the novelty tab: current previewed one is used when tonic is triggered 1st time.

@Serotoninjunkie.4162 said:This is a pretty minor suggestion, but how about adding some more idle animations for ranger pets. Cats stretching, canines rolling on their backs and the like and more interaction with the player character. I find them a bit lacking right now, especially compared to mount animations.

Comparing 1 classes mechanics druid pets, to something everyone use mounts is abit of a strech dont you think?

• 8 months later...

I added a few more suggestions including things like-Add a set of unique, stat-selectable trinkets that can be purchased with guild commendations.-Give all the core world bosses a type of currency like that raids have. And make the currency be tradable for a unique set of armour and weapon skins.-A wurmslayer's infusion as a drop from TT that creates puffs of green clouds around the character that matches the wurmslayer's armour pieces.