[NA] (No Longer) Looking for chill social guild

Arixbai.8645

Edit: I ended up abruptly leaving the game due to family issues in late November. I'm slowly getting back into things, but currently, I'm not looking for a guild. I genuinely appreciate the offers!

Hello

I'm looking for a chill social guild that dips their toes into dungeons, fractals, strikes, and raids (or just fractals). I'd strongly prefer a guild where the age leans more under the 30s.Since I'm on the search for a social guild, here's a little about me: I work in the Teen Department at a library, currently (and unfortunately) part-time, I do some art on the side and bake a lot. I also write Dungeons and Dragons campaigns and one shots for work and read a bunch of manga. I like cute fluffy things and memes.

I'm in the process of leveling a bunch of classes, but I do have some 80s to do content on.

Hi Arixbia! We would love to have you join our small growing community. With a few of us experienced/veterans, most of our members are new to the game or returning players that have been away for while. We have been training Fractals recently. Please check out our recruitment add and decide if you would like to join us.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/116941/na-ferguson-crossing-pve-wvw-discord-guildless-disciples-gd-lf-new-members#latest

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Arixbai,My guild is welcoming all people. Lost in Tranquility [LIT] is small guild with 60+ members , level 48 guild hall, Discord, guild events. Many of us are learning raids, and we do progression raids every Saturday at 4 pm EST. We also do Guild missions every Sunday at 8 pm EST. If you have any questions or would like more details you can message me, Zalak.7310, in game.

• 3 weeks later...

:# HELLO Arix!We are a group of laid back veterans and new players, mostly WvW but we have PvE people too. The Guild is max lvl. We have 160 members with around 30 ish active and a Discord server. We are in Kaineng. Feel free to send me a mail message in game ( I don't go on the forums much ) El Crum.2387 I'l send you an in game message too < 3

Our players are mostly late 20's to 60, ahaha I'm personally 33. Would love to have you.

Here's a video of us, lol