S24 Placement Ganks - Video

Trevor Boyer.6524

I always wondered about PvP montages in GW2 are we all boomers stuck in 2000s when this was kinda the content for games, cause I haven't seen any if at all montages for other games, is it actually cool or we don't know better.At least the it isn't shitty club / elevator music , but personally I would have went with some edgy shit from the 2000s, little bit "Down with the sickness" and maybe "Take this life" to better convey the trash fire that were most of the games, but at least you got 3 close ones.

@"Vancho.8750" said:I always wondered about PvP montages in GW2 are we all boomers stuck in 2000s when this was kinda the content for games, cause I haven't seen any if at all montages for other games, is it actually cool or we don't know better.At least the it isn't kitten club / elevator music , but personally I would have went with some edgy kitten from the 2000s, little bit "Down with the sickness" and maybe "Take this life" to better convey the trash fire that were most of the games, but at least you got 3 close ones.

Yeah I prefer certain tracks. Problem is anymore nowadays, youtube instantly detects copyright issues so you've got to use non copyrighted stuff. In this case, covers of old SNES music works great and is more fun than the usual stuff that people use.