Guild invite

Saydee.5367

Hey guys!

Lately me and the boyfriend were talking about how we have to explain to new member where they can find the invite from our guild. So I was wondering: isn't it better to send the invite trough e-mail or give them a pop-up/notification about the invitation and where to find it? If so: where is the best place to post this suggestion?

Since it isn’t sent in those mediums by just sending out an invite, might I suggest after sending the invite, immediately following it up with an in game mail detailing briefly where to find the invite and what to do with it once sent.

You could also include some info about your guild in that email as well though I might suggest leading with the ‘how to find and accept the invite’. This way, if they already know they want to join you, they don’t have to read through the info first.

It accomplishes several things in essentially one step.

@Saydee.5367 said:Hey guys!

Lately me and the boyfriend were talking about how we have to explain to new member where they can find the invite from our guild. So I was wondering: isn't it better to send the invite trough e-mail or give them a pop-up/notification about the invitation and where to find it? If so: where is the best place to post this suggestion?

I think there is already a popup, if the invitee isn't representing a guild. But as far as i can remember it only offers the option to accept or dismiss (which will only close the popup temporarly and not refuse the invitation), so yes, a link to the guild-panel would maybe be better.