The Official Santa Charr Thread Season 4!

Evga.2471

Hello Everyone,Welcome to The Official Santa Charr Thread Season 4.

This is your host Evga.2471 and the creator of Santa Charr. That looks like a reindeer. With the stag Helm https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stag_Helm_SkinThank you ArenaNet for making this possible.

To start things off, like every year.

I like to give Shout Outs to comments from last years thread. But you know what everyone is getting a shout out from last year (2019):

Dunia, Heathcliff, Aru, Martnor, kuteykathy, Taelac, tampss, Sinistra, Rhonja, Adam Ko, Altion, DrakeDK, aithine, Drakor, Kunzaito, Mariyta, Algo, caraski, whoeverxwins, and littledolores.

Thank you.

See what critics are saying about Santa Charr:

• "A Wonderful way to start off my first Wintersday."• "Thank you Santa Charr, for coming this Wintersday."• "Thank you Santa Charr!!"• "Oh wow. Thank you very much for those gifts. Your generosity does you credit."• "OMG Santa Charr really!!!! I didn't expect that much."• "Thank you so much Santa Charr. We should get rid of Tixx and you should take his place."• A link to an Archive thread. Santa Charr Visited https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Santa-Charr-Visited

! Who wants to replace Tixx for Santa Charr?

Santa Charr sitting in his chair durning the, Shadow of The Mad King Event.Santa_Charr.jpg

! Anyone?

If this is your first time taking part in The Official Santa Charr Thread:

Please Read the bulletin points below as there is important information. Please enjoy your stay in The Offical Santa Charr Thread.

Rules:

• Please be kind to your fellow Guild Wars 2 players.• Please keep the thread friendly and follow the Guild Wars 2 forum rules.

General information:

• Who can take part in this thread?Anyone that plays Guild Wars 2 including ArenaNet staff.

• How do I take part in this thread:It's Simple just leave a Naughty or Nice comment below andyou'll receive present's from Santa Charr during the Wintersday Event.

• Is the same thing going to happen like the previous years?Yes. Santa Charr gives out In Game items ONLY, NO Gem Store items.

• I took part in previous years thread can I take part in this years thread?YES. You can take part in this years thread and ever following year.

• Will Santa Charr be available to take pictures like the previous year?Yes, Santa Charr AKA (Krosan Beast / Evga.2471) (Please use Evga.2471 when sending mail) will be available for; single and group photos Just send a messagevia Skritt Elf messenger (in game mail or forums) to make arrangements.Disclaimer No Skritt were harmed for Santa Charr's Skritt Elf's.

• What server is Santa Charr on?Santa Charr is on the NA Server, the World he's on is called Sanctum of Rall.

• I ask Santa Charr did you send me mail? He said yes, but I didn't get anything?Please make sure your in game mail is not full.

• Will everyone get the same gifts?It will vary. Everyone will get the same amount of gifts.

• Will Santa Charr return next year?Hopefully, Santa Charr will return next year for another wonderfulHoliday season.

• When is the cut off date for this Thread?December 14th 2020.Get those comments in before it's too late.

This is Evga.2471 here saying:Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on The Official Santa Charr Thread. Can't wait to read those Naughty or Nice comments you all come up with. Hopefully Santa Charr will be able to see you all this year in game during Wintersday and next year. I will be checking this thread here and there to react to your comments.

I know this year has been a very stressful year for a lot of people. I wish you and your family a Great and Safe Holiday season. If you do travel be safe where ever you may go.

PS. Present's might be getting out late due to the amount of comments. Real life makes it hard to find the time to play my favorite MMO.

Check out the VERY FIRST Santa Charr Thread. The format changed a lot over the past four years:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/The-Santa-Charr-Thread

Here is a link to the 2019 Santa Charr Thread:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91607/the-offical-santa-charr-thread-season-2-5

Thanks Everyone,Evga.2471/Santa Charr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Algo.2698 said:Oh Santa Charr !! It's a real pleasure to see you're back !! =)I have the feeling that we're going to have a fantastic Wintersday thanks to you <3Santa Charr !! Santa Charr !! dancing

Thank you. It’s good to be back for Wintersday. You might be right about that.

Got a surprise for everyone that might be a shock to some.

@MuaDDiB.4653 said:Had no clue that santa is cute Charr <3 Best wishes to everyone! Stay safe folks!

Thanks, I try to be cute. But those big claws and teeth put some on edge.

Dear Santa Charr,Here is a crazy idea: How about you drown the elder dragons in your gifts to keep them happy busy and bring peace to Tyria?This will give us time to restore the devastated lands and launch a vast campaign of exploration into the Mists and find new worlds.

@First Lust.9206 said:Oh My Gosh! 2020 Winterdays and you're here with us!!! Thank you !! Please do more events throughout the year. Miss you so much.????

Yes again for 2020 unlike 2018 since I skipped that year. More events throughout the year that might be hard. Have to figure out something if I do that.

@Altion.9576 said:Just like last year and the year before that Ill be playing Wintersday tunes for all the Tyrians gatered near a Winsterday tree :D

If my memory servers me right you where playing tunes next to me when I was sitting in the Wintersday chair right?

@Ozgu.5864 said:I found out about Santa Charr at a Tequatl event : ) This is so cool, and very generous.

My promotions do get through to people HOORAY!

@Jean Green.7208 said:farts

Merry Wintersday!

Santa Charr has is eye on you, but Merry Wintersday.

@Leo.3428 said:Dear Santa Charr,Here is a crazy idea: How about you drown the elder dragons in your gifts to keep them happy busy and bring peace to Tyria?This will give us time to restore the devastated lands and launch a vast campaign of exploration into the Mists and find new worlds.

That's a very big wish for Santa Charr. He won't be able to do that alone.

@"pat.3026" said:Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Charr. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will ?

• "JBJ"

So true in these times.

@Hesione.9412 said:Eight years in this game and I have never heard of Santa Charr. I am embarrassed. This sounds like lots of fun!

Gasp What never heard of Santa Charr... It's a lot of fun for the participants, not a lot of fun for Santa Charr's helper Metallic Sliver AKA Evga.2471

@Altion.9576 said:

@Altion.9576 said:Just like last year and the year before that Ill be playing Wintersday tunes for all the Tyrians gatered near a Winsterday tree :D

If my memory servers me right you where playing tunes next to me when I was sitting in the Wintersday chair right?

Thats right!

Awesome at least my memory served me right. That was fun!

• 2 weeks later...

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:Do Evon Gnashblade know about any of this?Wild eyed Miller has got anything to say about this?I know caudecus has some snarky comment up his sleeve or some quiz/puzzle to pick your brain :p

Not sure if he does but Santa Charr did stumble upon some of Evon Gnashblade wares. hint, hint like they say take it with a grain of salt but instead two grains of salt.

Never meet Wild Eyed Miller during that event. (Didn’t know about that event).

Oh I’m pretty sure he does because Santa Charr went through there more than once.

@Leo.3428 said:

@Evga.2471 said:That's a very big wish for Santa Charr. He won't be able to do that alone.

I will train hard to help - if I find the secret workshop.

Training is always good and Santa Charr will appreciate it. Good luck on the secret workshop. Santa Charr has been there but he never told me how to get there.

@NightDreamer.7423 said:I always wonder why people keep doing things like this. Merry Wintersday I guess.

I know right? Why do things like this keep coming up? It just boggles the mind as to why? ? Happy Wintersday.

@Applewater.8702 said:Santa Charr! Sounds exciting! Happy Wintersday!

Oh it is for participants. Not so much for Santa Charr’s helpers.

@DrakeDK.9527 said:I propose a new legion, the Wintersday Legion with Imperator Santa Charr! Happy Wintersday!

Wintersday Legion you say? ? Let’s do it. Muahahahahahaha.

We'll, speaking as a Necromancer main, what I would consider to be a "nice" comment might be seen otherwise, but for this Wintersday I hope all the good little boys and girls will gather round with their families and express the utmost love and compassion they can... Just before Primordus rises from his slumber and descends upon Tyria, raining down hellfire upon the land and raising his Legion of Destroyers to decimate everything in sight. Once all that was living is burnt to ash, all that will remain will be their bones, which themselves will rise up and fight demons in skeleton hell in the name of Great Joko. PRAISE JOKO FOR A WONDERFUL WINTERSDAY, ALL HAIL JOKO

@Evga.2471 said:Good luck on the secret workshop. Santa Charr has been there but he never told me how to get there.

I would guess the Far Shiverpeaks... There should be an achievement on it, or a super-hero point.

@Applewater.8702 said:Just before Primordus rises from his slumber and descends upon Tyria, raining down hellfire upon the land and raising his Legion of Destroyers to decimate everything in sight.

Nah, we'll be fine. Bogey Charr will fry Primo in its magma juice and we'll have a giant barbecue :)