I Will Miss Steve

and those condi infusions and treat-or-trick bags, big and small. See you next year Steve.

What i wont miss are those tags with 101 rules. I call them tags because most of them certainly don't deserve the title Commander. A true Commander leads, communicates and have fun with the squad. Lucky there are many pro Commanders in the Labs too. Thank you <3

While not necessarily Steve, I can see some novelty in a singular, randomly appearing monstrosity scattered about the lands. Or maybe three, one for Core, one for HoT, one for PoF, so they could be themed. Make them nigh-invincible, but keep them from interfering with Metas, World Bosses, etc.

Hmm, wasn't it Sim City that had godzilla randomly appear? Something along those lines.

@phokus.8934 said:

@"Mortifera.6138" said:What's the deal with "Steve"? Why do they call him that, and how is it funny?

Overused meme. It wasn't that funny the first time it certainly hasn't gotten funnier over time.My thoughts exactly but this is gamer culture.

It's also a convenient shorthand. "Labyrinthine Horror" is a bit of a mouthful.

@Manasa Devi.7958 said:

@"Mortifera.6138" said:What's the deal with "Steve"? Why do they call him that, and how is it funny?

Overused meme. It wasn't that funny the first time it certainly hasn't gotten funnier over time.My thoughts exactly but this is gamer culture.

It's also a convenient shorthand. "Labyrinthine Horror" is a bit of a mouthful.

I was hoping that wasn't why. Gamers not want to use big word.