Demon-Haunted Torch Recolor

In the future could we have a recolor of the demon-haunted torch to something brighter like yellow, orange, or green? I really like the style where the torch is a row of candles but I don't feel like I can go for it because I don't personally like getting torches in dark colors like blue and purple. Thanks!

@Funky.4861 said:They would have to recolour the whole set (and they might do, for next year) but is disagree. I love the purple/blue haunted/demon-haunted torch because orange/yellow/red are so common in torch skins. I wouldn't mind green, for my scourge :)

It's nice that they made a blue one, I just think recoloring it would be easy. There's a reason so many torches are orange, yellow, and red, though frankly red isn't any brighter than blue perceptually and green is actually brighter.

When they do weapon sets they have to bake in the coding for auras and glows and fire so the game wont have to reference as many tables like armor does when you load in a character. That and if they want to do other collections/acquisitions like the king toad and so forth they have rendered models that they only need to add the coding for the colors they want to.