280ms from Australia now???

Hey everyone,Returning to the game from around a 2 year break and noticed the ping is EXTREMELY high compared to what I used to get?I'm now averaging 260-280ms with noping on (300+ms with it off), what's happened to the servers in the past two years? I used to get around 160-200ms.

Any Australians that have any ways to lower ping more? living in Victoria and never get more than 220ms to American servers on other games, even on east coast.

@"StarScream.9150" said:Hey everyone,Returning to the game from around a 2 year break and noticed the ping is EXTREMELY high compared to what I used to get?I'm now averaging 260-280ms with noping on (300+ms with it off), what's happened to the servers in the past two years? I used to get around 160-200ms.

Any Australians that have any ways to lower ping more? living in Victoria and never get more than 220ms to American servers on other games, even on east coast.

Hey mate yes they migrated to Amazon servers ....

Brisbane lad here. I use Exitlag and it brings it down to around 250ms . They offer a 3 day trial as well

https://www.exitlag.com/

Hey mate yes they migrated to Amazon servers ....

Brisbane lad here. I use Exitlag and it brings it down to around 250ms . They offer a 3 day trial as well

https://www.exitlag.com/

Oh 250 not to bad, ill give that a go see how it is! cheers mate!

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The servers moved to Virginia a little over 3 years ago.Just an FYI.

ohhh that makes alot of sense then. still strange to me though, I used to play on an archeage server located in quebec canada and still was getting 220ms to that.Are these amazon servers just very slow?Appreciate the info!