[NA][PVE] Arcane Dominion (ARDO) Brand New Guild Looking for Casual Players

Mattiford.2986

I am a returning player to Guild Wars 2 looking to for both new and veteran active players to help me build a new community to enjoy the game with.

Arcane Dominion is an extremely new guild, focused on the PVE aspects of the game (this may expand as I gained new members). A discord channel is in the works for members to chat, discuss, ask questions. People of all ages are welcome!!!

To start out, we will be focusing on Dungeons, fractals and event running. once we have enough people to claim a hall we can move on to Raids/Strikes, guild mission etc.

If you'd like to take on the challenge of starting something new from the ground up, please send me a message in game or reply to this. I am on most evenings and weekend.

@Mattiford.2986 said:I am a returning player to Guild Wars 2 looking to for both new and veteran active players to help me build a new community to enjoy the game with.

Arcane Dominion is an extremely new guild, focused on the PVE aspects of the game (this may expand as I gained new members). A discord channel is in the works for members to chat, discuss, ask questions. People of all ages are welcome but Preferably age 21+ and English speaking.

To start out, we will be focusing on Dungeons, fractals and event running. once we have enough people to claim a hall we can move on to Raids/Strikes, guild mission etc.

If you'd like to take on the challenge of starting something new from the ground up, please send me a message in game or reply to this. I am on most evenings and weekend.

I forgot to mention, I am based on the Tarnished Coast server.

Hi there, I am a returning player as well, and I would love to join your guild. I have been playing the game since the beginning, and decided to take a break right after the 5th raid wing came out. Since the new exp is coming soon, i really want to start over with new friends. May i have an invite

Daily Bump!!!

Arcane Dominion is still growing and is looking for more members to join and become a part of the team!!! we are now at 12 members and have a fully functioning discord https://discord.gg/gtWYsVFanx

We have started a vote on which guild hall we will be using and we have now begun running PVE events within the guild!!

Reply to this/ join the discord or WM me in game if you are interested :smiley:

So you wanna be a master of Tyria. Understanding the secrets and having some fun. Do you have the skills to be number one? Take the ultimate step and find the courage to be bold! Risk it all and never forget the lessons that you hold. Go where no one's been, far beyond the crowd. Learn the way to take command and use the power that's in your hand! Join the Arcane Dominion today and become the greatest that there ever was.

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gtWYsVFanx

Today marks the day that my brave warriors conquered the hostile land of the Windswept Haven, claiming it as our home. Though small in number, my heroes are unmatched in their power and potential. Together we continue our journey to become the strongest, the greatest! We have answered the call to destiny and forge our path onward. Nothing will stop us, nothing CAN stop us. I ask you weary traveler.... will you join the frontlines fighting along side Tyria's best, or will you hide behind us? When destiny calls upon you, will you answer? I beseech you, oh weary traveler, answer the call and become one of the the greatest heroes known to all. Join the Arcane Dominion and build your legacy.

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gtWYsVFanx

A new week begins for the Arcane Dominion, and work on making our new guild hall a thing of beauty begins with it!!

For those of you brave enough to give your time and energy to building our home into something of legends, I ask you to join us on the discord below and begin building your legend!!!!

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gtWYsVFanx