Standard Models - Asura only

Kuma.1503

I honestly do enjoy seeing other people's fashion wars in PvP. It helps add to the sense of community when you're able to recognize the people you play with game after game.

--but Asura. Especially minimum size asura. It's hard enough reading animations in this game sometimes. Many of the important ones like Spinal Shivers are subtle gestures like hand waving. Good luck spotting that when dealing with a minimum size asura. Especially when the splash effect from dealing damage completely obscures their model.

I wish there was an option to disable Asura only.

@Kuma.1503 said:I honestly do enjoy seeing other people's fashion wars in PvP. It helps add to the sense of community when you're able to recognize the people you play with game after game.

--but Asura. Especially minimum size asura. It's hard enough reading animations in this game sometimes. Many of the important ones like Spinal Shivers are subtle gestures like hand waving. Good luck spotting that when dealing with a minimum size asura. Especially when the splash effect from dealing damage completely obscures their model.

I wish there was an option to disable Asura only.

yea agree, I just dealt with it cuz im a slut for funny fashion like seeing santa in pvp, or super man that feeds.

Yoo, now we talking, not another daily Q_Q post with issues that we all know and we all know that they not gonna be fixed. Tbh Id love to see that, playing with standard models makes this game look like some random kid school project, but If u could disable just asuras it would be really nice.

PS: Thats racist :)

One problem is they over-downscale everything on Asura. If you've ever paid attention to weapons, infusions, etc. you'll see that they're actually smaller than they should be relative to the size of other races. Many effects aren't noticeable on them at all.

In PvE this is a blessing because its Player vs Lghtshow, but in competitive it hurts.