Guild Arena Pvp/Wvw stats

Caedmon.6798

@Caedmon.6798 said:I dont know where to place this but can you please make our guild arenas use wvw/pvp stats instead of the broken pve stats ? Its no sense to duel anyone in there anymore fighting with pve stats,be it for random dueling or actually trying to teach someone how to play pvp/wvw builds.

I can't find the old dev-post atm, but as far as I remember, it was said, that they tried to change it, but it didn't work because the guildhalls are part of the PvE-worldmap. So this change would need a larger rework of the underlying systems.

@Schimmi.6872 said:

@Caedmon.6798 said:I dont know where to place this but can you please make our guild arenas use wvw/pvp stats instead of the broken pve stats ? Its no sense to duel anyone in there anymore fighting with pve stats,be it for random dueling or actually trying to teach someone how to play pvp/wvw builds.

I can't find the old dev-post atm, but as far as I remember, it was said, that they tried to change it, but it didn't work because the guildhalls are part of the PvE-worldmap. So this change would need a larger rework of the underlying systems.

Well that sucks. Thanks for letting me know.