Hall of Monuments rewards from GW1 removed

I got some bogus letter like it was from an npc today saying I earned the God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals title, but that was an error and all my unearned HoM rewards would be revoked. I don't really look at my titles and never noticed getting GWAMM, but it removed ALL of my HoM rewards and I unlocked everything except that title. I wanted to submit a ticket but for whatever reason, and this has been happening for a long time, it keeps making me log in over and over trying to submit a help ticket. I log in, shows account overview, click support, click submit a ticket and it goes right back to the log in again over and over. I tried submitting anonymously before but I never got a response to that ticket.

Do not panic, it is a know issue that occurs every once in a while when the connection between the GW1 servers and the GW2 servers bugs out.

Just wait (half) a day and everything will be fine again. :)

@St Vertigo.7365 said:it keeps making me log in over and over trying to submit a help ticket.

What browser are you using? Just delete the GW2 forum related cookies and website cache, close the browser and try again.

@St Vertigo.7365 said:I wanted to submit a ticket but for whatever reason, and this has been happening for a long time, it keeps making me log in over and over trying to submit a help ticket. I log in, shows account overview, click support, click submit a ticket and it goes right back to the log in again over and over.

That has been happening to me for over a year. Tried three different browsers, deleted cookies and cache over and over and also disabled adblock just to be sure. No luck. Each time I have to contact support, I can only do it anonymously because of this. I have noted the issue in my tickets but never received help. Don't contact support often so I came to accept this quirk. Small indie company and all that.

@ewenness.6482 said:

@St Vertigo.7365 said:I wanted to submit a ticket but for whatever reason, and this has been happening for a long time, it keeps making me log in over and over trying to submit a help ticket. I log in, shows account overview, click support, click submit a ticket and it goes right back to the log in again over and over.

That has been happening to me for over a year. Tried three different browsers, deleted cookies and cache over and over and also disabled adblock just to be sure. No luck. Each time I have to contact support, I can only do it anonymously because of this. I have noted the issue in my tickets but never received help. Don't contact support often so I came to accept this quirk. Small indie company and all that.

You should create a ticket just to seek help with this issue. If necessary, have it escalated to a superior CS Team member.

Good luck.