Please re-work torch 5

mrauls.6519

How about having Zealot's Fire (the rollover skill from skill 4 Zealot's Flame) have a better chance of actually hitting a target at range. I do agree that reworking or at least improving the Hammer would time better spend by the Dev's, but if your going to bring up the torch Zealot's Fire is a great deal more annoying when it comes to barely hitting a target at any range (and that is one who isn't moving at any range, if they are moving at any range you can pretty much forget about hitting them)

Would love torch 5 to burn away boons on enemies rather than cleanse conditions on allies, solidifying it as a purely offensive offhand weapon. Also I agree with Runicblack, torch 4 really can't be used as a range attack, it cannot hit a moving target and will often miss a target just standing still, it's really inconsistent in hitting targets at any range.

• 1 month later...

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:keep the barf animation tho

its actually my favorite "blue flame" animation, and the only skins I have found that perfectly matches the flame from that skill are the demon-haunted wep skins, I say all of this compared to other flame animations guardian has, especially firebrand, I don't like that the flames for example from the autoattacks don't match torch 5, I get that its kinda cool and unique and more etheral to match the spec but it just irks me lol, so do you know any other skins apart from demon-haunted that match t5 flames?

@RUNICBLACK.7630 said:How about having Zealot's Fire (the rollover skill from skill 4 Zealot's Flame) have a better chance of actually hitting a target at range. I do agree that reworking or at least improving the Hammer would time better spend by the Dev's, but if your going to bring up the torch Zealot's Fire is a great deal more annoying when it comes to barely hitting a target at any range (and that is one who isn't moving at any range, if they are moving at any range you can pretty much forget about hitting them)

I'm usually using it within 400 so it isnt a big deal for me.

If you are running virtues, it procs burning quite quickly with permeating wrath.

I think a self cleanse would make it more useful.

• 1 month later...