Guardian Elite Spec: Avenger

GWStunnerz.9507

Repost: I posted this in general discussion but realized after this is prob the spot to post it? Sorry noob to Forums

Now I know itll be a long long time before next set of elite specs since PoF is almost here but I once came up with idea for more fun dps elite spec for Guardian before now I wrote up a bit more detailed version. I know Dragon Hunter is a dps spec for Guardian but its very boring imo because its mostly just trap spamming. Anyway the spec. Warning: Lots of edge

Guardian Elite Specialization:

AVENGERLore/Background Etc: Giving up and losing all their faith in others, only having faith in themselves, they tap into a new power gaining access to more dark yet stronger abilities including a dark weapon named Karaken (Idk name suggestions would be cool lol). Dropping their shields they once used to protect their allies now pick up a 2nd sword."

Class Desc: Guardians become Avengers replacing their virtues with their own desires and gain access to Stance skills. Avengers pick up a 2nd sword for offhand.

Profession MechanicDESIRES-Desire of Revenge-Passive: Burn foes every few attacks.Activate: Conjure up the dark GS Karaken to purge those who stand in your way. (Duration 8 Seconds) Reactivate: Release your GS inflicting blindness and poison to all nearby enemies. CD: 45 Seconds(Dark Greatsword Abilities)[1] Exposing Slash: Strike your foe applying vulnerability[1] Chain 2: Rend: Strike you foe applying vulnerability[1] Chain 3: Sever: Strike your foe twice applying vulnerability first hit and Weakness 2nd[2] Bond Severer: Spin striking all enemies around you knocking them back CD: 4 Seconds[3] Dark Pursuit: Rush towards your target striking them granting yourself swiftness (Similar to Warrior GS 5) CD: 8 Seconds[4] Symbol of Revenge: Create a symbol on the ground which applies vulnerability to enemies and burn and poison foes that walk in and out CD: 6 Seconds[5] Submit: Swing your great sword creating a wave of dark energy damaging foes and dazing those facing you. (Similar to Mesmer GS 5 in terms of Range) CD: 8 Seconds

-Desire of Selflessness-Passive: Regenerate healthActivate: Gain Regen and Heal for 10% of damage done. Next 4 attacks are unblockable. CD: 30 Seconds

-Desire of Retribution-Passive: Grants Aegis every few secondsActivate: Grant Aegis. Retaliation, and Protection to you and those around. Reduce Damage taken by 10% for next 5 Seconds

Weapon: Off-hand Sword[4] Symbol of Retribution: Slice your sword across the ground creating a symbol in front of you which damages and slows/weakens enemies. (Similar to Revs offhand sword 4 recast in terms of range) CD: 10 Seconds[5] Blade of Regret: Throw your sword at your foe impaling them causing burning - Recast Time 3 Seconds CD: 6 Seconds[5] Recast: Shadowstep to foe striking them CD: 10 Seconds

Utilities: StancesHeal Skill: Stance: Perseverance: Heal Small Amount gaining Protection and attacks siphon life for next 5 Seconds (Stacks with Desire of Selflessness) CD: 20 Seconds [2 Charges]Utility 1: Stance: Pity: Attacks apply cripple and weakness for next 3 Seconds CD: 20 Seconds [2 Charges]Utility 2: Stance: Determination: Grants yourself aegis and break stun CD: 30 Seconds [2 Charges]Utility 3: Stance: Vengeance: Shadowstep to your foe immobilizing them CD: 45 Seconds [2 Charges]Utility 4: Stance: Burning Desire: Applying Burning and Vulnerability to those around you in intervals CD: 30 Sec [1 Charge]Elite: Stance: No Equal: Grant yourself superspeed and quickness applying burning on attacks for 8 Seconds CD: 75 Seconds

I havent made up Traits yet but def would put a 25% passive movement speed in there somewhere hahaThanks for reading, I play Guardian with Sword mainhand but Im not a fan of any of the offhands so so came up with this hope others like it. Bit edgy but w/e haha

Archived