Necro Staff autos "Miss" binding roots

Kuma.1503

Seems like an oversight. If attempting to manually target Binding roots with staff, the autos all "miss" even though you're not blinded. I'm not sure why this is, but I can only assume it's because the projectile can't hit something that is directly at your feet. I haven't gone through the testing to see if this happens with other projectile based attacks, but this should be fixed.

`

Did they ever fix Lich projectiles literally being unable to hit Turrets because the projectile spawn point is too high above the Turret hitbox?

I know it used to be worse early on in the game when you could shut down Lich completely by standing inside the Lich since that meant you couldn't be hit by the auto at all. But that got kinda fixed.

@Aktium.9506 said:Did they ever fix Lich projectiles literally being unable to hit Turrets because the projectile spawn point is too high above the Turret hitbox?

I know it used to be worse early on in the game when you could shut down Lich completely by standing inside the Lich since that meant you couldn't be hit by the auto at all. But that got kinda fixed.

No, it can still go over you if you use Engi's shield reflect too close to the lich. The shots will fly right over you.