Looking for a guild that actually does PoF content [NA]

webtoehobbit.4201

Webtoehobbit here!

Let me just start this off with, I am tired, so very tired, of solo guilds. What is a solo guild? Well, it's one of those guilds, where you are in a guild, surrounded by many many online players, but yet, you still have to do everything solo, cause no one wants to help with anything. This type of guild typically does the once a week tired and worn out guild missions, and maybe one raid and fractal night, but that's about all you can expect.

This type of guild has become increasingly frustrating with the release of PoF due to a lot of the events not being played by a large number of people and that makes getting the achievements associated with those events even tougher. Heck, HoT was leaps and bounds better as a solo player cause the meta events were map wide, in your face, everyone participated, you had no issue just randomly running across people doing the events that you needed. Unfortunately PoF spreads everyone across very large maps and the LFG tool doesn't help at all finding groups for this niche content.

Just left a guild today cause it dawned on me, they NEVER do PoF content, no guild bounty trains, no guild achievement hunts, nothing. So here I am, beseeching this supposedly amazing and helpful community to find me a guild that actually does PoF content. A guild where they do more than just the obligatory guild mission/raid night and actually has a base of helpful players who would be willing to help a fellow guildie out with a random achiev or bounty every now and then.

My hope wanes that I will ever find a guild that fits this desire, but maybe one of you will be my savior once and for all! :)

Sincerely,

• The Webbed Toed Hobbit

Hi 'Hobbit,' I know what you're talking about in regards to being alone amongst many in a guild (it happened to me in LOTRO --a coincidence, considering your name). You won't, however, find that in our guild. If you want help with content or need some more muscle for an event, just ask in chat or TS and I'd really be surprised if no one helps you out. Right now everyone's farming the Halloween event but PoF is still big in our guild's activities. Our guild chat is quite active and we get a good number in TS as well.

So, if you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.RevPiy3.png

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

co6hFp2.png

Archived