Increase Team Size for Ranked

Coeruleum.9164

'Moooom, I want this, buy me this, idc if we cant afford it, but i want this, cmon buy it!'Play tournaments? Theres a good reason why duoq is max nowadays, and even then ppl complain about it.Go on and check for example League of Legends. Duo is MAX, above it is only available in flex (sth like unranked), for 5s you have different que.

For gw2 there used to be team que if I remember correctly but its been removed. They could add it back, but theres not enough population to fit both solo/duo q and 5s, thats why we have tournaments. And if u need any arguments why you shouldnt be able to both solo and team que in same mode then Id consider going back to school.

The ability to have more than 2 people in a party to Q is what made pvp so unbalanced years ago and thats why they removed it. Having only 1 ranked Q for this is kinda bad i guess and so 2 ranked Qs would be better, one Q for solo/duo and another for trio or more. But even with duo Q its still quite unbalanced as 2 players on the correct builds can hard carry any team asking for more than that would be quite silly with that knowledge.

Unranked is a kitten piece of kitten kitten.

One reason for this is full teamQ...

Nah, its the lack of skill in it, while in ranked there are still bad players its covered by multiple decent/good ones whereas (at least for me) unranked is mostly unskilled players

Anets focus in unranked is on quick games instead of balanced games. That's what makes the games more random and is surely another reason indeed. :wink:

@"Coeruleum.9164" said:I want to be able to get multiple of my guildies or friends together and do ranked. Could the cap be increased to more than two? Thanks!why can go 3, it is legal and fun! and not be i unranked ALREADY.Make yours party wiht 3, or more members, find in lfg some pugs or take members from giuld and go play tournaments. This mode special created for person who want go more than 2.We do same, also 3, make lfg "welcome all", and get 2 pugs and play.Also as bonus you earn gift for legendary amulet, if will be crafting future.