[VIDEO] Core Elementalist Staff - Ranked PvP

ViBonacci.5802

Nice that some1 is trying staff, but...It deals no damage. Yes, you can harass with couple of good stuns, but they have so long cd that youre pretty much only usable every 1 minute.In the video you posted theres 1 main problem, you were left alone and could do anything u want. In normal match when ppl see staff ele there are two ways - its either annoying tank shit, so you dont have to deal with it cuz it does nothing anyway, or its zerk so you burst it first and theres nothing that ele can do to defend himself vs for example porting teef or rev.Also if u want to play staff so badly imo weaver is much better option, or at least tempest

@"Widmo.3186" said:Nice that some1 is trying staff, but...It deals no damage. Yes, you can harass with couple of good stuns, but they have so long cd that youre pretty much only usable every 1 minute.In the video you posted theres 1 main problem, you were left alone and could do anything u want. In normal match when ppl see staff ele there are two ways - its either annoying tank kitten, so you dont have to deal with it cuz it does nothing anyway, or its zerk so you burst it first and theres nothing that ele can do to defend himself vs for example porting teef or rev.

Hello, u prob never heard of me, but im a core staff Elementalist player for a long time, here's another video only with 1v1, some of the players in the video r high rated (plat2+).

U dont need to be a bunker or full zerk when u have things like rabid amulet in the game ^^.

Also if u want to play staff so badly imo weaver is much better option, or at least tempest

I've tested before, but i still prefer my core builds, in my opnion Weaver and Teampest can play with one way (Weaver for dmg and Tempest for Heal), and there's nothing much to do about it, but core ele can be whatever u want, just make ur own build and surprises another persons with alot ways of play the game.But this is me playing, maybe thats why i couldn't grow much more than plat2 LMAO.

@ViBonacci.5802 said:

@"Widmo.3186" said:Nice that some1 is trying staff, but...It deals no damage. Yes, you can harass with couple of good stuns, but they have so long cd that youre pretty much only usable every 1 minute.In the video you posted theres 1 main problem, you were left alone and could do anything u want. In normal match when ppl see staff ele there are two ways - its either annoying tank kitten, so you dont have to deal with it cuz it does nothing anyway, or its zerk so you burst it first and theres nothing that ele can do to defend himself vs for example porting teef or rev.

Hello, u prob never heard of me, but im a core staff Elementalist player for a long time, here's another video only with 1v1, some of the players in the video r high rated (plat2+).

U dont need to be a bunker or full zerk when u have things like rabid amulet in the game ^^.

Also if u want to play staff so badly imo weaver is much better option, or at least tempest

I've tested before, but i still prefer my core builds, in my opnion Weaver and Teampest can play with one way (Weaver for dmg and Tempest for Heal), and there's nothing much to do about it, but core ele can be whatever u want, just make ur own build and surprises another persons with alot ways of play the game.But this is me playing, maybe thats why i couldn't grow much more than plat2 LMAO.

Aye, this vid looks better than the previous one, at least I notice fun potential for off-meta build. Another thing is NA level of 'legend' players, but imma just skip that part :pFor yours kind of gameplay prolly yeah, no point in goin weaver, dmg relying on different things. Build can be countered and punished by so many things, but always good to see core eles

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@ViBonacci.5802 said:(...) in my opnion Weaver and Teampest can play with one way (Weaver for dmg and Tempest for Heal), (...)

I am sometimes trolling with zerker Tempest. It is awesome fun until there is some meta build focussing me. But it breaks any bunker there ever was and will be.

Pure PVE build, but who cares.

Hmm nice, but thats the problem with zerk in Element or Tempest, u cant do much about meta builds.But to me the most important thing is having fun in the game, win matches is a secondary objective hahaha.