200 3v3 matches in 2 weeks to 3 conquest matches in a season

Hot Boy.7138

I go from playing over 200 3v3 matches in the two weeks it is available. Then I barely play at all during regular 2 month long conquest seasons. I log on, do it and realize how much I don't want to be forced into conquest anymore for spvp. Then I end up just trying new fashion looks out, logging in just for that. Then I log in just for the log in reward. Then I don't bother logging in at all looking for new games to replace guild wars 2.

For the love of God, make 2v2 and 3v3 permanent additions to Spvp. And start developing a Capture the Flag game mode to add to spvp in 2021. Come on man, anet you're dropping the ball with these 2 week in between seasons limitations on REFRESHING game modes.

@lare.5129 said:we already have nice permanent game mode fro true pvp players - this is wvw

This. If you want to just kill other players or duel, or play with bigger group of friends anytime u want - abandon pvp and go wvw.I really admire ppl that play this game for 4, 6, maybe even 8 years and still find fun in standing on 3 circles. Quite impressive