Gift dissapeared after purchase — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Gift dissapeared after purchase

I purchased gift for my girlfriend through gem shop and item never arrived
During purchase I recieved an error but gems was charged

I raised a ticket but im refused to take care of the problem because soemone that i dont even know received the item.
Can the Support take some action about the issue and not only sent me away?

https://ibb.co/gFDDj1v

Comments

• Seera.5916Seera.5916 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe ask to speak with a supervisor?

Don't know if they'll be able to do anything if the item did get sent to an actual player given the chances for scamming support to say an item gifted didn't reach the correct party.

• It's usually someone else on your friend's list/list that shows up when gifting.
    You can try contacting each of those players.
    But, if the person in question doesn't acknowledge receiving/isn't willing to destroy the gift, you may be disappointed.

Good luck.

• The problem is I dont know who could receive it because I was choosing only 1 person. Support dont provide any more information about my issue.
    https://ibb.co/4Fy4kKT

• Friday.7864Friday.7864 Member ✭✭✭

Keep responding to that ticket and insist it gets solved.
    Privacy policy is no excuse if server hiccups, not user error, are the culprit imo.

• Seera.5916Seera.5916 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ask if they can confirm the person is on your friend list. That at least narrows it down, but doesn't give the exact name of the person.

That way you at least won't be cold PM'ing people on your friends list without knowing it's one of them.

• ancientoak.4258ancientoak.4258 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2020

I did get a weird error when gifting myself a copper o matic to my other account (i had 800 gems on this account). It said something like the items could not be delivered, and no gems would be extracted. But still did. I did receive the copper-o-matic on the other account when i checked,just to be sure. So it did go well afterall in my case. This was a few hours ago.